Merger Talks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merger Talks

Dear "Guest"
    You're guilty of having common sense? REALLY? I disagree with that one.
    Just because a city asks for a proposal from the Sheriff doesn't mean its an automatic done deal.

Why would the City of Bartow pass it up? Maybe they want to keep their police department? There are a dozen other reasons why they would pass it up. Unless you have something other than "common sense and the ability to keep your head out of the sand" to back up what you say, then you're just talking out of your a@#.

I don't recall saying I was "worth all that". All I'm saying is that the City may choose NOT to contract with PCSO!

i agree with 5-0. if it was a done deal then it would have been done the other monday night. i think it is because so many people spoke out against the merger the commisioners decided to pass it up. afterall, that miami yankee hinton is the only one that is not running for re election. and i think that is only because he keeps getting sued for making dumb decsions.

Ok. Is this the same guest or another guest?
    Don't know much about Hinton, but if he keeps making dumb decisions, he shouldn't be there. Why haven't Bartownians voted him out of office?

Hang in there guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12