Fred - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fred

What did Fred ever do to you? Fred is a good guy and never thought that he was a police officer. He knew his role and what he could and could not do. If an Officer needed help he was there to help. Sometimes before another Officer could assist. Fred wore a uniform to look professional. And his uniform was completely different from ours. It's a shame that you talk down about such a great guy and long time friend. You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by What?
    Wow.......
    Fred, quit posting! YOU WERE NEVER a COP.
    Fred, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    You do not speak for the real WMPD.
    I have lost all respect for you. So have A LOT of us!
    Shame on you and your little group.

I have actually gained more respect for Fred for sticking up for himself and for us! Fred never disrespected anyone or has spoken badly about them. Fred has only recently opened up and spoken the truth. I just wish I could speak as freely as Fred has done, but we all know what would happen. So instead I come to work with a smile and let everyone believe that I am enjoying life at WMPD. Hey it pays the bills so I will keep on doing it.

Fred, thank you again for everything you have ever done for us. I also know that you will always be there for us, even if FOPA goes away. You always did what you did because you wanted to, not because you had to or for money. You did it because it was your community and you loved it! You will always be a part of the family. If the new guys/gals can't figure out what an asset you were to us then I guess it will be their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have actually gained more respect for Fred for sticking up for himself and for us! Fred never disrespected anyone or has spoken badly about them. Fred has only recently opened up and spoken the truth. I just wish I could speak as freely as Fred has done, but we all know what would happen. So instead I come to work with a smile and let everyone believe that I am enjoying life at WMPD. Hey it pays the bills so I will keep on doing it.

Fred, thank you again for everything you have ever done for us. I also know that you will always be there for us, even if FOPA goes away. You always did what you did because you wanted to, not because you had to or for money. You did it because it was your community and you loved it! You will always be a part of the family. If the new guys/gals can't figure out what an asset you were to us then I guess it will be their loss.
    It is pretty sad every friday as Fred no longer is allowed to ride. Man we all looked forward to him coming to briefing and letting us know what was going on with FOPA and our citizens. It is so bad within the pd that we are not allowed to mention him or the fopa for fear of mass retaliation against us even though he is the president of the fopa.Says a lot about how this administartion could care less about partnering with the community. 6314 days to go. Please let me get their.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing

It is pretty sad every friday as Fred no longer is allowed to ride. Man we all looked forward to him coming to briefing and letting us know what was going on with FOPA and our citizens. It is so bad within the pd that we are not allowed to mention him or the fopa for fear of mass retaliation against us even though he is the president of the fopa.Says a lot about how this administartion could care less about partnering with the community. 6314 days to go. Please let me get their.
    another Gonzo post

another Gonzo post
    Does some person have a fetish for Gonzo or what! It's not Gonzo but believe what you want to believe.Address how RP destroyed the relationship between the FOPA and the police department and what Fred did for all of us. Why the citizen/decal fundraiser which raised at least $11,000.00 a year was stopped because RP wanted to CONTROL ( as he does everything else) the money citizens gave to the FOPA to assist the WMPD. Money that was used to buy equipment to make our jobs safer and more productive. Now that money is gone for good. Not a smart move bt RP in lieu of the revenue and budget cuts. Imagine if the FOPA still had the fundraiser. If we still had a positive relationship with the FOPA, I bet Fred would even buy equipment for the suck up pickup truck driven by EC when he's not driving something else into someone else. That's how good a guy Fred is and will continue to be. Solid!

Quote Originally Posted by Katlyn C

another Gonzo post
    Does some person have a . for Gonzo or what! It's not Gonzo but believe what you want to believe.Address how RP destroyed the relationship between the FOPA and the police department and what Fred did for all of us. Why the citizen/decal fundraiser which raised at least $11,000.00 a year was stopped because RP wanted to CONTROL ( as he does everything else) the money citizens gave to the FOPA to assist the WMPD. Money that was used to buy equipment to make our jobs safer and more productive. Now that money is gone for good. Not a smart move bt RP in lieu of the revenue and budget cuts. Imagine if the FOPA still had the fundraiser. If we still had a positive relationship with the FOPA, I bet Fred would even buy equipment for the suck up pickup truck driven by EC when he's not driving something else into someone else. That's how good a guy Fred is and will continue to be. Solid!
    El sabe lo que él anuncia

very sad

Anyone who would post using the name of an innocent child to cover their own identity, is a sad and pathetic person. It is not clever or humorous in any way, and you should be ashamed. Is nothing off limits here?

Re: very sad

Quote Originally Posted by citizen sane
    Anyone who would post using the name of an innocent child to cover their own identity, is a sad and pathetic person. It is not clever or humorous in any way, and you should be ashamed. Is nothing off limits here?
    PATHETIC IS AN UNSTATEMENTMENT.....BUT THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAD
    that is UNDERSTATEMENT............

Quote Originally Posted by SAD
    that is UNDERSTATEMENT............
    Am wondering,who is the innocent child?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast