Here we go...

Thread: Here we go...

Here we go...

What is going on?? A decision was made back in the summer about the leo that defended himself against an assault and everyone went on with life. NOW he is investigating?? Now that the dept. might get some pressure from ole Al Sharpton and his cronies?? Give me a break! That's what these people count on - folks that shake at the mere mention of a black/white issue. She bit him and that is assault. She pled GUILTY to resisting arrest for Christ’s sake! Hell, the chief is quoted defending the actions of the officer so why go back and revisit the issue now? A 14 yr old can have AIDS just the same as a cranked up junkie and ANY officer has the right to lay the law down (no pun intended) in that situation. SHAME on you Chief - Stand up and tell these fair weather activists to get back to the Jena 6, the other f-ed up situation that they think they have a right to complain about. Don't get me wrong, there are certainly issues the warrant the attention of these civil rights groups but come on. Everyone knows why this is getting blown out of proportion. It does not bode well that an investigation is now taking place. Did something change now that it has made the national news? If so then okay, my bad. If not, then no further actions are needed. Be prepared for these 'activists to try everything. My favorite is when a 'credible' witness turns out to be a drug addicted freak fresh out of the mental health facility. Been there and done that folks so just stand your ground for what you know is right and they will go away eventually.

Everybody should have been aware that the chief would back track one the Rev. Al was mentioned. I would not be suprised if dan was thrown out into the street infront of the march.

Unregistered

Not surprised

I worked for FPPD some years back and was royally screwed over in the name of political expediency. PBA was useless, didn't assign a lawyer like I asked, but some useless retired cop who was completely outclassed during the appeal hearing.