w
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: w

w

Why does anyone stay working for the drunks ?

Not all the Indians are drunks, there are some though. This place wouldn't be half bad if the Chairman of the tribe would leave us alone, he is the biggest problem this place.

power

remember that absolute power corrupts absolutely.............a wise man once said. Wait till that civil lawsuit for DUI happens

Re:w

To all you ignorant idiots out there, I'm getting tired of reading this b/s about all the indians being drunks. To answer your question you do have a few, but so does the rest of society. To me it sounds like you people border on being racist. So by your standards that means all black people are crackheads and prostitutes, and all white people live in trailers and f*ck their on sisters. Oh, I forgot hispanics are drug dealers too right. I been a cop for alot longer than most of you guys and I've arrested all types of ethnicites. So quit sounding like a bunch of sister f*cking klan members and get a life.

I believe I've earned the right to post here because I worked at Miccosukee for a couple of years in the past. If you never worked here than keep your comments to yourself because you have no idea at what your speaking of.

To all you officers still at Miccosukee hang it there and good luck to you guys. Stay safe

Re: w

I forgot to memtion as for the chairman I hope he gets whats coming to him. I know he's screwed with alot of officers careers.

Re:indiancop

the qoute was a dig towards the king of the tribe in case you did not figure that out with all of years of working the road. The dig about the DUI, was the pending litigation in regards to the 17 that the chairman had. You are really sensitive about the tribe. My trailer is really nice, TO bad I do not get a free home like the tribal members I guess that makes me racist cracker. :cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere
    To all you ignorant idiots out there, I'm getting tired of reading this b/s about all the indians being drunks. To answer your question you do have a few, but so does the rest of society. To me it sounds like you people border on being racist. So by your standards that means all black people are crackheads and prostitutes, and all white people live in trailers and f*ck their on sisters. Oh, I forgot hispanics are drug dealers too right. I been a cop for alot longer than most of you guys and I've arrested all types of ethnicites. So quit sounding like a bunch of sister f*cking klan members and get a life.

I believe I've earned the right to post here because I worked at Miccosukee for a couple of years in the past. If you never worked here than keep your comments to yourself because you have no idea at what your speaking of.

To all you officers still at Miccosukee hang it there and good luck to you guys. Stay safe

Re: W

I was talking about the first post by Buddy from the North ( Why does anyone stay working for the drunks). Yeah I know it was about the idiot, but the wording is a little to general. I was not talking about you Seminole Wind. Besides I also lived in a trailer along time ago.

As for the Chairman I know he's a complete idiot and I agree with you power corrupts. I hope he loses everything when he loses the lawsuit. I know he has a problem with 52 and his firewater. But he's not my boss no anymore so I really don't care what he does with his time, Unless I see him around my part of town. I'll just have to make sure I have k9 unit around to make a good case. Especially with his high priced lawyers.

As for the rest of the Indians I have a few that are friends and they are good people. I just don't like people bashing an entire race. The bottom line is gentlemen we all have degrading names for everyone race so lets all be professional.

For the free housing they get why not we killed, raped, and stole their land. Thats the least we could do for them. Last time I checked my ancestors came from Ireland and yours?

beenthere I couldn't agree more, I'd say 95 percent of the tribal members here are decent people. Most of the run ins I've had are the same ones over and over again hell probably then same ones you had as well. As far as the Chairman losing everything cant see it happening the Tribe will bite the bullet for that and pay before it goes to trial at least thats my belief. but then you never know.....

Re:w

Yeah I dealt with bear and his brothers. Jody and Steve where good for a Friday night 32 show and a few others. When I was there I was the lone cop on midnight. So it was interesting to say the least.

I made the best of my time there and I made some good friends too. I'm sure you guys have it rough there right now from what I've been reading. Hang in there and you will ge to the agency you applying to. We'll you guys stay safe out in the swamps and keep the faith. Remember we're all brothers and we all must take care of each other no one else would.

Before I forget if John is still there then tell him Peaches said Hi... Inside joke.

John is gone, got the hatchet from the Chairman back in July I know all about peaches though. All we can do is keep the faith!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast