CIB CAPTAIN: TIPS 4 Your Future
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

CIB CAPTAIN: TIPS 4 Your Future

Is it true that a 30 veteran "CAPTAIN" just resigned because of his frustration with the way things are going? If this is true then serious political fallout of a (NUCLEAR) or NEW CLEAR variety will abound. This veteran Captain is dangerous to the political machine as he knows all and will tell all to his "NEW OLD FRIENDS"... FIX BAYONETS !!!

TIPS FOR THE TROOPS:
    Remain professional always !
    Go back to the basics... Squad Unity the old FAMILY ENVIROMENT
    Avoid any political involvement... NO BBQ tickets, put up no signs etc.
    Be careful who you talk to and what you say.
    Live by the Golden Rule. Treat others as you would want to be treated !
    Watch your partners back and keep them from going foul.
    Don't milk calls, it only hurts your squad members and zone partner.
    BE ALERT TO FTO PLANTS... remember Thornton
    Do not talk shop or union on agency email or MDB.
    Listen to the 15 year plus vets they KNOW THE DRILL, but think 4 yourself
    Evaluate your current job position then consider a transfer, it's time.
    Alert your family to the political WAR and keep them in check !
    Make no enemy, they may be your next BOSS !
    Be kind to the citizens only they can make it better for you !
    Don't do anything stupid, it makes us all look bad !
    Be LOYAL to your supervisor, and they will be LOYAL to you !
    Be LOYAL to your deputies, and they will be LOYAL to you !
    Do not divide, embrase each other Road,CIB, CPT,K9,Jail,Civil,Vice as 1
    JOIN THE UNION NOW and elect new Union Leaders who can get it done!

FACT: Not all the current administration is bad as some on this site think. There are very good leaders and men who really care in your agency. Look at your Major who is working both day and night to hold the place together and Captain who has put the pieces back together on the East Side. Even the Bean Counter is a plus for the Troops. If you watched the budget hearing his facts and figures were not disputed. Alan Herring serves you well my friends. Moyer is not a people person but you can't question his ethics, he would make a good Sheriff if you ask me. Over in the CRYPT the HEAD MAN even takes care of you, if you do your job. ROADIES know it's hard to remain posative under your working conditions but you do have equal pay now!

He tried to divide us over the Union but now we are stronger. He is now weaker with three command level departures in the past year. Dig in and hold your positions, make no noise. Silence is our friend and we own the dark of the unknown. Maintain radio silence and conserve your ammo until we take the hill. Your in a TRENCH my Brothers.

FIX BAYONETT... stRANGER

STAY TUNED MY FRIENDS.... I SHALL RETURN

God, I'm glad I don't work there!

Just wait until it comes time for endorsements and the largest first responders organizations in the world go against him. Our brothers and sisters in fire rescue are along side us as we are with them.

Folks, those who will take notice will not be limited to him and his clique. County commissioners, administrators as well as those high up in the state level republican party will take notice and create a gap between themselves and him. Even though they will not completely abandon him, he will feel it. He won't even get any lube, or so much as a kiss. HE did it to himself.

I guess we won't get the kind of GAP insurance we want this time around, or will we?

Good stuff

Words to live by here, clearly it is obvious these two guys have been around a while and know their stuff.

lost

Chappy your lost if you think the Sheriff won't fight to give you GAP. He is gonna get it for you about 2 months before the election. This will all be history. Would you like a cell phone too!

He get's GAP I think you should keep him, it's only fair.
    Make mine a BLACKBERRY please.....lol

Old timers chime in u seen it before...

Sheriff:

If you do anything positive over the next several months, you are trying to win votes.

If you do nothing, you don’t care.

If you are asked for something you don’t feel you can do, you are uncooperative (regardless of the number of times you said yes and the number of times the other side said no).

If you are asked for something and you feel it is something you can do (or something changed), you are trying to win votes.

Looks like many people are intentionally picking fights with you for political reasons (knowing you would eventually have to disagree) . This does not fool people and most see it for what it really is.

You have a lot of support.

He Might have allot of support as you put it, but if I were a betting man I would say he has allot more against. Actions speak louder than words, based on his inactions he appears to be standing all on it own. Gap is not a major deal and was a priority prior to the union, Discipline should not be an issue to have and outsider review your actions if you are doing the right thing. So if he truly believes he is so right then stand by his actions
    and allow those to be had. His unwillingness to give those two items in themselves tell me he has issues with his own actions or unwillingness to be fair.

These issues should not have any political overtones nor require a bashing from anyone unless you stand with your man and act as he does and or acting for him. These two issues are just plain simple and right for all to have.

Re: lost

Quote Originally Posted by stRANGER
    Chappy your lost if you think the Sheriff won't fight to give you GAP. He is gonna get it for you about 2 months before the election. This will all be history. Would you like a cell phone too!

He get's GAP I think you should keep him, it's only fair.
    Make mine a BLACKBERRY please.....lol

Old timers chime in u seen it before...
    As a 20+ year veteran on this agency, you are right on the money. The Sheriff will always give something "special" to the troops in an election year. Politics at its finest. he has to do this so he stand straight faced and say 'look what I've done for you". It been the same everytime we've had a sheriff going for a 3rd election.

Chappy - Bipolar

sTRANGER - vERY wISE...

Seen it before

Watch and see what happens. Politics yes, but we can benefit in many ways. Old guys know how the BATTLES are WON, not lost.

WARS kill progress and cost good people. Fight battles with class and look for good leadership. When you find it, then stand behind those people and support them. You will see a troop surge soon so be ready but we do not want war with the Sheriff. Embrace your unit members, you cover them and they cover you... FIX BAYONET because we are out of ammunition.

How many elections you been through ? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

I could write a book so listen and learn.........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast