Typical LPD "10-98 service" - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guestcyber
    If the press where here, Why aren't they asking the staff " Where is your Cyber Crimes Unit?"
    The truthfull response to that would be that we don't have the resources for that because our patrol divisions are so depleted that they make an anorexic look like a sumo wrestler and we have several specialty units chasing the same crack pipe when they are not writing beer tickets.

Dateline: Poinciana

Sheriff Grady Judd recently announced that after a long and exhaustive surveillance and undercover sting, 15 youths have been arrested in what is described as the largest bubble gum theft ring in central florida. The boys and girls, ranging from 4-6 were all booked into the juvenile assessment center on charges including; retail petit theft, disorderly conduct, and even battery - domestic violence. The youths were captured on video at the Dollar General Store appearing to conspire together at various dates and times to pocket 2-3 pieces of gum at the registers without paying. In one instance, a rather irate and violent 4 year old engaged his mother in a physical altercation when she observed his criminal activity and began to discipline him. This boy also reportedly threw himself to the ground and threw a temper tantrum when his mother confiscated an entire pack of Grape Bubblicious from the boy's pocket, his behavior resulted in further charges of disorderly conduct. The boy's mother, Shaquina Bangsalot said she has no idea how long this criminal activity among this "Theft Ring" has gone on. Bangsalot said, "I sure is happy the Skeriff paid to put them cameras up in the Dollar Stoe." Judd said he believed that the members of the theft ring will most likely be released to their parents after booking and says undercover detective will be assigned to surveil the youths in the future as the "The likelihood that these hardened criminals will strike again huge." Judd also said, "In Polk County we take these thefts of Bubblicious, Juicy Fruit, and the popular Bazooka Joe chewing gums seriously and we will pursue aggressive prosecution in these cases."

Alfred E. Flabergast contributed to this report.

CLASSIC :twisted:

Does anyone know if PCSO still offers free prostate exams to their folks?

Bangsalot?? LMFAO!!! That was awesome!!! And I think the dude giving the rectal exams was transferred to a more secure "facility" in north Florida for a few years! LMAO! I love this freakin' job! LOLOL

Someone needs to tell Howard Stern that his services are no longer needed. Pope Judd is now the official King Of All Media.

Not surprised that some on here are taking away from the FACT that LPD ignored a complaint, regardless if it were a Baker Act or a criminal offense. LPD took NO ACTION! Take care of your city and you don't have to worry about PCSO taking care of the business you should have taken care of to begin with. Face it: LPD scre*ed the pooch on this one.

Good thing (if you work for PCSO) you have COUNTY-WIDE jurisdiction and can take care of ANYTHING COUNTY-WIDE. Last time I checked, Lakeland is in POLK COUNTY. Hey what does that patch you wear say? POLK COUNTY. I bet this guy WISHES LPD had dealt with this complaint because it is far more likely that a REASONABLE outcome would have ensued. The words "Baker Act" come to mind? One short, one page form, gets the guy help. But No, let's get ole corkster on the news with this foolishness.........cyberstalking LMAO. Hey no one better disagree with what I have to say because I'll go straight to the SO and they'll kick you're door in, formulate a "plain view search" and then somehow walk into a COMPLETELY different section of your house to locate some other sh!t. (incident to arrest) Damn, SO found your playboy collection from the 80's. You're going to jail for lewd materials. Now you're a sexual predator, oh wait, I bet this deputy facilitated his needs with this same material back in the 80's......or today for that matter. Admit it, this is as WEAK a case as you've seen in a LONG time.

IF YOU CAN'T GET FELLOW COPS TO AGREE THIS GUY WAS WRONG, DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A FLYING CHANCE IN HELL OF CONVINCING A JURY? Come on wake up. This isn't about LPD vs. PCSO. The investigators in this case just stretched it too far this time. You got your 30 seconds of Juddisms on the news but try again guys.

STAY SAFE..................................(steer clear of the deadly M-80 nuclear weapons in south Lakeland LMFAO)

The fact is LPD took no action, did not even inquire if a Baker Act was needed so how can you say he only needed an evaluation? Do we let threats such as these go unheard and not acted upon? In this day and age it can't go unnoticed and certainly not acted upon. It's like saying bomb at an airplane, a person can't expect to not receive law enforcement action (criminal OR Baker Act material) when he uses references to Virginia Tech and his upcoming high school reunion. It MUST be investigated! Regardless the outcome, action must be taken when threats like these are received. The event organizers did the right thing by notifying law enforcement.

Agreed ... LPD dropped the ball on this and all the crap thrown back at Grady wont change that. Good case or bad case, fact is the lady bringing this information to law enforcement's attention clearly states in all bay area media that Lakeland PD did nothing and didnt give a shizzat about her information. Perception is reality!

The little asian kid at Virginia Tech was baker acted too before he murdered 33 people. Baker Act isnt worth a crap when the doctors kick 'em right back out the door within hours or a few days and we all know that.

Lock his a$$ up and guess what??? A safe high school reunion was had by all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast