Who I'd like to see as a supervisor... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Youre an idiot. We finally get in a supervisor who is doing an incredible job and takes care of his guys and you are going to take shots at him? How about if you open your eyes and see who is a good supervisor and who isnt and take it from there.

Better Supervisors have taken worse shots here, most that weren't true. Unfortunately these are, and it will be the Scarlet "L" that he will always wear. Schelling never lived down getting thrown out of West Point on an Honors violation or xx and getting caught, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Ed's are on the same line, but I guess there is hope. Carl made Captain.

edited by mod 461

edited deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Better Supervisors have taken worse shots here, most that weren't true. Unfortunately these are, and it will be the Scarlet "L" that he will always wear. Schelling never lived down getting thrown out of West Point on an Honors violation or xx and getting caught, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Ed's are on the same line, but I guess there is hope. Carl made Captain.

edited by mod 461
    Alot of information which were facts has been deleted or edited by Mod 461. He must sit on the 4th floor with Larry and Dan. The truth really must hurt those guys and why Mod 461 do you protect them?

Captain Morales.......Yeah!!

Re: edited deleted

edited by mod 461
    Alot of information which were facts has been deleted or edited by Mod 461. He must sit on the 4th floor with Larry and Dan. The truth really must hurt those guys and why Mod 461 do you protect them?
    My thoughts exactly, why are they being protected. Everything that was said is true and verifiable. Isn't that the standard?

Like I said before...don't make accusations that refer to a crime or past criminal activity, especially where charges were never filed, etc. The posts that I edited made reference to a crime or past suspected criminal activity were charges were never filed or substantiated.

Also, leave their personal lives alone..

Other than that, say whatever.

I am not protecting anyone, nor am I on the "4th Floor".

Mod 461

messing with a cops career

i have been observing your police dept. an am ashamed of the GOOD cops you put on suspension. Too many personal things getting in the way when you should just watch each others back!!! when push comes to shove you should stand up for one another. Not dog each other.

Re: messing with a cops career

Quote Originally Posted by civilian observer
    i have been observing your police dept. an am ashamed of the GOOD cops you put on suspension. Too many personal things getting in the way when you should just watch each others back!!! when push comes to shove you should stand up for one another. Not dog each other.
    Ashamed of the ones we suspend? You should see the ones we promote!

Supervisor

I nominate Paul Goulding. He'd be a great supervisor.

2nd for Goulding.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast