what are FTOs teaching? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You know who the dumbass is????? YOU STUPID fazugie! Where in the fazugie did you read where I wrote that I was a cop? You're a low-life retard! Why don't you do everyone a favor & blow your brains through the other side of your head *** VIRUS ALERT ***! That would be great!
    You are a stupid son of a *****! Who do you work for? Sebring PD? You're a loser! I hope the Sheriff didn't hire your dumbass. It was probably Godwin who did. Yet another mistake he made.
    Go fazugie yourself. I'm sure no one else would or will. I can't imagine you have a gun much less pretend to be a dignified professional. So I typed ROUGE wrong - excuse me! Grow up! Either way "rouge rookie" doesn't make sense.
    Someone forgot to take there happy pills today. and i can only pray you are not an leo because ya sound like nut.

Re: what are FTOs teaching?

I have been in Law Enforcement for almost 30 yrs. in another county south of here. I have been an FTD (Field Training Deputy) for many of those years and have trained many new recruits. I have always advised trainees to use discretion when issuing UTC, but never write another LEO on the job or retired, unless there is good reason to do so. When we are off duty and make a mistake it is an Occupational Hazard, something we are doing everyday we work. You can't just stop doing these things on you day off or to and from work, it's a habit for us. If you have one bad apple and the apple stays rotten, throw it out.
    This officer needs to be made an example of to show him how vulnerable anyone can be, Tit for Tat.

"The relative is himself a State Officer and a PBA brother."

So, it's a state correctional officer. Glad we cleared that up. Wonder why the OP didn't just write that? Oh, that's right, because writing a CO a ticket and a cop a ticket are two completely different things. Pay your ticket and move on.

Way to necro a 6 year old thread...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234