Old Agent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Agent

Old Agent

Anyone remember Grady Broxton? If so, is he still around?

Grady Braxton

I remember Grady. He was always nice to me when I worked spring break in his area. Nice Person

Re: Grady Braxton

Quote Originally Posted by guest 2
    I remember Grady. He was always nice to me when I worked spring break in his area. Nice Person
    Grady actually ran a good spring break. Then again, his Captains let him run his own Spring Break without micro-managing. I miss Spring Break. Maybe when when Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumbass are gone they will let the whole state participate again. It was nice when we could ALL volunteer. I got screwed this year!

Grady was a good guy, but he didn't run spring break. Wayne did when he was there, and Tony did after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Grady actually ran a good spring break. Then again, his Captains let him run his own Spring Break without micro-managing. I miss Spring Break. Maybe when when Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumbass are gone they will let the whole state participate again. It was nice when we could ALL volunteer. I got screwed this year!
    Poor mistreated baby.

Grady was a good fellow but when did he run anything? And you must have missed the memo doh doh, that is why the Capts and Majors get paid the big bucks $$$...to manage...like it or not...and some do more than others. And as it was said by the capt tight budget means better planning and planning they did...highest numbers in years like over 2000 arrest. Them boys and girls worked or they were micro managed...I guess it does depend on how you look at it and what level of rank you are when you are looking. And in case you missed the other email last week..The Red Cross is needing volunteers, so go volunteer. That one was for you Capt. and all the other Capts and Majors who read these silly little post that we write.

Quote Originally Posted by VolunteersNEEDED
    Grady was a good fellow but when did he run anything? And you must have missed the memo doh doh, that is why the Capts and Majors get paid the big bucks $$$...to manage...like it or not...and some do more than others. And as it was said by the capt tight budget means better planning and planning they did...highest numbers in years like over 2000 arrest. Them boys and girls worked or they were micro managed...I guess it does depend on how you look at it and what level of rank you are when you are looking. And in case you missed the other email last week..The Red Cross is needing volunteers, so go volunteer. That one was for you Capt. and all the other Capts and Majors who read these silly little post that we write.
    I apologize for not being all knowing, but all I was saying is that I wished I could have gone. Sure I am not happy about it. I wished I could have worked it. Others too. They could have found a way to let us go. If not that is sad.

Lord have mercy, I have not ever seen nothin like it in my LEO life. What a cry baby. Months later and still crying "I wanted to go...they could have found a way to let us go." Puleaze tell me you are joking! If you are not, you might need to call someone "to talk" cause if you are serious somethin aint quiet right upstairs partner.

English as a second language?

Quote Originally Posted by GetREAL
    Lord have mercy, I have not ever seen nothin like it in my LEO life. What a cry baby. Months later and still crying "I wanted to go...they could have found a way to let us go." Puleaze tell me you are joking! If you are not, you might need to call someone "to talk" cause if you are serious somethin aint quiet right upstairs partner.
    GET REAL- Please learn the English language and how to properly use it before you post again. I felt my IQ drop 10 points just reading your writing.

Quote Originally Posted by GetREAL
    GetREAL, the sad thing is you do not know me. I am a very hard worker and have been since I've been with ABT. Not a cry baby or a whiner. I make plenty of arrests and actually work REAL cases. Probably didn't get that one pegged like you think you have everything else pegged, did you? Basically, I refuse to stop working or compromise my own work ethic just because I don't like the current administration.

What's funny about this board is that people get upset that posters don't leave their names. We all know here is retaliation for speaking your mind. Just as BB. However, you have narrow minded people like yourself who think they know the people behind these posts. I'll see say this, reality is a ***** and you would be surprised to find out who some of these posters are.

Its pretty sad that you would knock me for wanting to actually go to work. You are the one who needs "to talk" to someone. Apparently you actually believe in your own self righteous bullsh**!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast