Is everyone dissatisfied?

Is everyone dissatisfied?

I just wonder, if ABT is as bad as many of you make it out to be. WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE AND FIND A JOB BETTER SUITED FOR YOU?
    If I was so unhappy with my agency, I would certainly look for a new job. I can't imagine you would spend a third of your day doing something that makes you so hateful and miserable.

The complainers should be embarrassed that they post so many negative comments about their career. I hope you realize your posts are a direct reflection of yourselves.

I wish you each well and hope that you will find happiness at some point in your life. If you are not happy, look in the mirror and realize, happiness starts within yourself.

Best of luck....

Say it again brother

Re: Is everyone dissatisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest from another agency
    I just wonder, if ABT is as bad as many of you make it out to be. WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE AND FIND A JOB BETTER SUITED FOR YOU?
    If I was so unhappy with my agency, I would certainly look for a new job. I can't imagine you would spend a third of your day doing something that makes you so hateful and miserable.

The complainers should be embarrassed that they post so many negative comments about their career. I hope you realize your posts are a direct reflection of yourselves.

I wish you each well and hope that you will find happiness at some point in your life. If you are not happy, look in the mirror and realize, happiness starts within yourself.

Best of luck....
    No, not everyone is disatisfied. Read the first topic (post) from MOD 361. Many are viewing this site but only a few people are actually posting to the site...this is determined by IP addresses...they just use a different screen name each time they post. Hope this answers your question.

from another agency

I think I can answer your question. Many people have been with their gencies for a while. WHy? Because they are interested and enjoy what their job duties entail. Then, every four years or so, outsiders invade the department because of who they went to college with. Or who their dads were able to raise money for. As a result, a bunch of no-nothings are put in place to "fix things" . This causes dissatisfaction among the staff. Why should people who are fully qualified and know what they are doing give up jobs they like? I suppose at a certain point you could say they don't really Like their job because of how the agency is run.

I think newcomers to agencies, should take into account the fact that they really DON"T know how to run things better, until they've had tot he opportunity to learn and observe how things go.

Look at the mess created in the wake of these "administration changes". All by people who supposedly know better.

Get to work.