Want to know what IUPA will fight for in your next contract? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What change? You mean voting IUPA in? Tell me what? Is it that the PBA has attempted to duplicate what IUPA will provide? The PBA is only trying to keep with what IUPA offers!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What change? You mean voting IUPA in? Tell me what? Is it that the PBA has attempted to duplicate what IUPA will provide? The PBA is only trying to keep with what IUPA offers!
    Please don't ask the PBA consultants any questions until half time!

The only answer coming back will be full of fluff and no substance. There is no meat in the PBA pot! VOTE IUPA!

The change you are talking about, new exec board, new board elections,(not stuffed) new dist reps, better contracts..... isn't that what IUPA is ? Why wait for the possibility that the board might change things when we can assure ourselves that we can change it right now. It does not matter how much change our board demands. Brickman reports to other agencies too. What if we are the only agency in Broward that wants Brickman out? Then what ?

How many threads can Mr. No One Important post the same message, geez give it up, it was bad enough I had to see it once. I cant believe that the PBA is using Bob Lahiff as the face of the PBA, isnt this the same Bob Lahiff who got demoted for lying under Garrity, I think it is. Actually putting another liar on the Board is acceptable for the PBA but not for membership as a whole. Lets see through this ridiculos post created by a paid consultant and remember what the PBA has done for us in the last 14 years: NOTHING!!!!!!! VOTE IUPA

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How many threads can Mr. No One Important post the same message, geez give it up, it was bad enough I had to see it once. I cant believe that the PBA is using Bob Lahiff as the face of the PBA, isnt this the same Bob Lahiff who got demoted for lying under Garrity, I think it is. Actually putting another liar on the Board is acceptable for the PBA but not for membership as a whole. Lets see through this ridiculos post created by a paid consultant and remember what the PBA has done for us in the last 14 years: NOTHING!!!!!!! VOTE IUPA
    Same crap Lance.......bashing bashing bashing......retire already everyone is sick of you....

Same old good stuff Lance TRUTH....TRUTH....TRUTH! VOTE IUPA!

I don't remember the PBA asking me if they could build a new office building with my dues.
    I don't remember the PBA asking me if they could hire high priced consultants to blog on this website.
    Wow, I wonder how many other things I don't remember the PBA doing with my dues.

It appears Bobby Lahiff is very sensitive about getting demoted. I guess he should have thought about it before LYING!!!!!! That whole professionally posted thread seemed like the mob trying to put a legitimate face on there crooked business unfortunately the person they chose to be their squeaky clean front man ie: Bobby Lahiff, is dirty. Just shows how smart the PBA is and how dumb they all think the rest of us are. Its IUPA all the way for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12