S.F.S.H. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S.F.S.H.

bso still, and always will, suck.

Re: S.F.S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer
    GREAT NEWS TODAY, WE TAKE OVER SOUTH FLORIDA STATE HOSPITAL AND MINIMUM MANNING GOES UP FROM 15 TO 16. AND WERE NOT HIRING.

LOOKS LIKE THE EAST SIDE WILL ONLY GET EVEN MORE BUSY ........
    Just think about all of the current and retired police admin people you can see there walking around drooling. Same performance, just no uniform. :lol:

One comment that has been heard over and over again... "Thank God we have some real police service here now, BSO was a joke". (That is a fact, by the way).

Say what you want about us, at least our professionalism is still top notch. How's that whole "Our Sheriff is a Criminal" thing working out for you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    One comment that has been heard over and over again... "Thank God we have some real police service here now, BSO was a joke". (That is a fact, by the way).
    Keep talking to the inmates....you have found your equal.

Re: Special S.F.S.H.

ALL I CAN SAY IS "GOOD LUCK " WITH S.F.S.H. I HAD WRITTEN MANY USELESS REPORTS ON INCIDENTS WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEPT IN-HOUSE. I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY USELESS MAN HOURS SPENT RESPONDING TO CALLS AT THE HOSPITAL . SPEAKING AS A CURRENT B.S.O. DEPUTY- SOON RETIRED THANKYOU "PINES" FOR ALL OF THE BACKUP'S WHEN MY DISTRICT WAS TOO BUSY TO ASSIST. B.T.W DO THEY HAVE YOU WORKING THE SIG 4'S AS WELL ? STAY TUNED....F.H.P. WILL DUMP ON YOU NEXT IF NOT ALREADY..

Hate to burst your bubble but we don't have any problems in there. I guess professionalism has alot to do with it. Professionalism that is, on the Officers part our command staff makes even you guys look competent.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh-oh
    I guess professionalism has alot to do with it. Professionalism that is, on the Officers part our command staff makes even you guys look competent.
    This comment is ironic and embarrassing.

Hi Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh-oh
    Hi Dan.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Say what you want about us, at least our professionalism is still top notch. How's that whole "Our Sheriff is a Criminal" thing working out for you guys?
    Just make sure you don't ever leave Pines, because I don't believe that professionalism (yes sir- no sir) will get you very far with a car full of Haitian gang bangers with AK-47's. But hey, Pembroke Pines does real police work I'm sure. Please don't reply with a BSO crack because I don't work for them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast