detective division? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

to bpd3?? why are you hiding your name and no im not DR. you are a child, i cant believe that you work the road and that you are responsible for saving the lives of others. i for one wouldnt trust you with my life. you are ignorant. you know nothing about DR AND YOUR POST MADE THAT CLEAR. grow up and grow some b@lls. go cry to someone who cares. ill never get the minute back of my life that i spent reading your made up post.

Look at all his posts

Look at all the posts in the last month which are critical of the detectives. The writer, although the name changes, writes the same in every post. Hmm wonder who it could be.

Glad to see you wanting to change things and start on a fresh positive note. Way to go, you should be proud.

I agree with you, it sounds like someone wants to be a detective. Reynolds you have always been good to me.Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There is a lot of bitterness going around. Keep up the good work There are a lot of us that lurve ya!

I certainly appreciate the kind words. I honestly have tried to help all of us officers whenever I could. From being a steward, to negotiating, to pleading our case to the commisioners, to sitting on the pension board. I have always tried to be actively involved and better the workplace. Its just a shame others dont see that and want to further subvert our efforts to make BPD strong again.

Reynolds, you are the best thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Griffy

I am awed and inspired by your dedication to BPD Dave. You are truely an inspiration.

Speaking of detective division, what has happened with BPD's narcotic division? Any plans to start that up in the near future?

NOPE!!!!! WE DON'T HAVE A NARCOTICS PROBLEM IN THIS CITY.

WE HAVE THE SAME NARCOTICS PROBLEM THAT AUBURNDALE P.D. HAD WITH THEIR LAST CHIEF...

Dont worry gang you will have a narco unit when the Pope takes over and puts Larry in charge full time LOL !!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast