SHOUT OUT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHOUT OUT

SHOUT OUT

Shout out to J. Yonce and the ICARE team. Great job on establishing this innovative approach to investigative work.

Re: SHOUT OUT

Quote Originally Posted by SHOUT OUT
    Shout out to J. Yonce and the ICARE team. Great job on establishing this innovative approach to investigative work.
    Love all the convictions you guys are getting too!!!

All this work that we have been doing for years, yet we seemed to get covictions, so ya I guess good work. LOL

Please, this man is useless.

I second that...USELESS and a GOSSIP!

The only grip I have about the ICARE Unit is they took 7 of AB&T's best and most innovated agents and assigned them to it. Their services are missed in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by GoFigure
    The only grip I have about the ICARE Unit is they took 7 of AB&T's best and most innovated agents and assigned them to it. Their services are missed in the field.
    Oh my, I did not hear until just now that they had replaced the other seven. Did they go back to their old offices?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Oh my, I did not hear until just now that they had replaced the other seven. Did they go back to their old offices?
    yeah more like losers!!! But lets all let them thik they are better than the rest of us doing so much more than we are, when this is what we have always done.

yeah more like losers!!! But lets all let them thik they are better than the rest of us doing so much more than we are, when this is what we have always done.
    Always done? Since when. Have you ever done an investigation? I mean a real investigation like an ICARE investigation? Give credit where credit is due Lieutenant Yonce selected the best agents for the positions and they work hard. Many many cases and many many convictions!

Huh?! Who, where, what?! Say again?! Is the earth spinning backwards?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast