city talking B.S.

city talking B.S.

I know I read in the paper last week when the Sheriff and Sgt. Wyatt were talking that the city stated they were not interested in a merger UNLESS the officers brought it to THEM. I have now been told that the city has placed this on the agenda?!?!?! Are they doing this on their own....obviously....the commission is no different in the past, sounds like they are full of shit. Two faced liars. Lets see the quote "4 our of the 5 commisoneers are not interested unless the employees bring it to us, we want what will be best and make them happy" How the hell have we now got to lets listen to what he has to say, just for kicks. Your city is a joke, ladies and gentleman. A joke! I guess Cpt. Williams was right when he told ya, the city would set you up and stab you in the back before it was over. Well, looks like its over. No way the city is going to listen to this presentation and say,,wow you could save of 1/2 a Million that sounds great but we'll pass!...shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Re: city talking B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by citygonnascrewya
    wow you could save of 1/2 a Million that sounds great but we'll pass!...shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
    It's sad that the citizens of Bartow will actually be the ones getting screwed in all of this. They'll be presented with a package that will save the city a bundle of money, which in turn they'll claim to pass on to the good citizens of Bartow. They'll tell the people that nothing will change with the service they're currently receiving, and that they too will reap the benefits of the city's savings. Wow...lose nothing, save money! Well anyone who lives in the county has seen first hand how that worked out with the garbage tax and we've been getting screwed ever since.

Of course the Three Stooges running the city won't tell the unsuspecting citizens that at least 75% of those employees who are currently employed at the police department don't favor a merger with the Sheriff's Office. That on a daily basis those employees go above and beyond the call of duty for them, the citizens. That most employees have a vested interest in the welfare of the city as it is also their home. It should be interesting to see the response the citizen gets who calls the SO because their child doesn't want to get up and go to school, or the one who calls because grandpa refuses to take a bath. Better yet, wait until one of the Three Stooges calls in an audible alarm going off on Main St. and the SO call taker asks them if they have the phone number to the business.

I hope the city and the citizens think long and hard about the negative impact this money saving idea could have on each and every one of them. We've all been promised jobs with the Sheriff's Office yet we serve you because we choose to, because we care. The grass isn't always greener on the other side, just the uniforms are.

Like I said before BPD be very carefull because Larry has sold you guys down the river, and Grady will only take the people that he wants !! Sorry gang !!

Your right retiree, Larry has set this agency up. The city could care less about this police department or the ones employed here. Funny how the city will seat back and listen to what another agencies employee has to say, but won't even give us a chance.

F___ing city is a joke...and so are the ones running it.

If the merger happens I can't wait to see how quickly City Hall panics because it's taking the SO too long to respond do a disturbance in their lobby. :devil:

Larry didn't set your agency up or sell you down the river.....that was already done when the city had it's employees take the survey then decided to use the results against you. No one from the sheriff's office approached the city .... that was done underhandedly by your own city officials, you give Larry waaay to much credit.

response to the remarks concerning "larry"

ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE SPEAKS WHO ONLY LIKES TO INFLICT PAIN AND HURT. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT WASN'T IT THE CITY OF BARTOW WHO MADE CONTACT WITH THE S/O AND REQUESTED HELP FROM THE SHERIFF? THE ATTACK ON DIRECTOR WILLIAMS OR ANY OTHER PERSON AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS A CHEAP SHOT. I'M SURE YOU NOW FEEL BETTER FOR THIS ATTEMPT ON YOUR PART TO POUND YOUR CHEST AND FEEL SUPERIOR FOR YOUR RESPONSE. BUT ASK YOURSELF THIS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP. I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, IT IS BETTER TO BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, IT IS BETTER TO BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Nice one Sgt....