BOLO BOLO has anyone CP? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

guest 2 wrote:
    HEY MODERATOR how come you allow people to dis Cave, Tolbert Hougland, Beckley, Roberts, Yonce and those posts don't get edited???????? Come on CP, be fair.
    First off, that upper echilon is not affected by these posts. They are far above anything that is written on here. The agents are the ones who stand to suffer some sort of backlash. Secondly, I have edited quite a few names from prior posts, and I'll keep doing the same. Don't like it? Go use another site. The forum was intended for other purposes, not the garbage spewed by some of you.

discredited

ok so you let people write whatever libelous crap they want about anyone but your friends? I get it! Can I be your friend? How much does it cost?

If you have a problem, take it up with the site admin. I actually work, so I can't be on top of this all day, every day. I just deleted some severely insulting posts, so deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 361
    If you have a problem, take it up with the site admin. I actually work, so I can't be on top of this all day, every day. I just deleted some severely insulting posts, so deal with it.
    and you did a good job. Thanks.

I for one appreciate your work. It's sad to think these insulting remarks are written by brothers and sisters in law enforcement. We should be sticking together instead of acting like 4 year olds. Thanks for your efforts to keep this site a good place to visit.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    If you feel that a particular post violates the Terms of Use, (which of course, would mean you would need to read the Terms of Use first) email the following to Mod 361 at mod361@leoaffairs.com:

Title of Thread:

Date, time and user name of post(s) in question:

Why you feel they violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 361 will review the post and respond back to you. If you disagree with Mod 361's decision, you can then forward a copy of their reply to me along with why you disagree.

I went through and deleted some obvious personal attacks earlier.

I am looking at adding another moderator to this board to help Mod 361.

I am about to start banning people that continually violate the Terms of Use. If you aren't familiar with the Terms of Use, there is a link near the bottom of this post.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks
    I for one appreciate your work. It's sad to think these insulting remarks are written by brothers and sisters in law enforcement. We should be sticking together instead of acting like 4 year olds. Thanks for your efforts to keep this site a good place to visit.
    Well, unfortunately an environment has been created where its hard to stick together like brothers and sisters in law enforcement. Don't be fooled though, not all agencies work in perfect harmony. In fact, most agencies have certain cliques that stick together. Just as our does. The difference I see with those agencies is that at the end of the day they have eachother's backs, no matter what. I too believe in the Thin Blue Line and brother/sisterhood. It was one of the reasons I got into law enforcement.

The last year and a half or so has been rough, but I do see us entering calm waters again. Also, don't be surprised if the mean and nasty pirates who took the ship over are made to walk the plank... and quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12