Welcome Perry PD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Welcome Perry PD

Glad to see Perry PD on here finally.

I hated to hear about Cla Parker leaving. I understand why he did. I think he will love his new position.

Someone just told me about this place. Yea I hate to see him go. He really knows his stuff.

Perry's loss is the State's gain.

Hey, Loevin' it here at the Child Predator CyberCrime Unit. Hated to leave home, but most of you know the story. Will miss Perry and the people. If I can be of assistance, call.

Quote Originally Posted by Cla Parker
    Hey, Loevin' it here at the Child Predator CyberCrime Unit. Hated to leave home, but most of you know the story. Will miss Perry and the people. If I can be of assistance, call.
    Cla,

I really hated to hear you left. I wanted to get up with you, but didn't find the time.

Glad to hear you are loving the new job. When you get a chance, send me an email.

Thanks,

Big Ricky

For those who might have known Issac "Ricky" Anderson a/k/a Big Rick - he passed away on 10/18 from complications from his extended illness that forces his medical retirement a few years ago.

Big Rick was a "Big Brother" figure to many young officers coming into the Perry PD over the years and maintained contact with members of the Department even after his early retirement and will be missed by many.

Go with God Big'un, you deserve it.

Re: Big Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    For those who might have known Issac "Ricky" Anderson a/k/a Big Rick - he passed away on 10/18 from complications from his extended illness that forces his medical retirement a few years ago.

Big Rick was a "Big Brother" figure to many young officers coming into the Perry PD over the years and maintained contact with members of the Department even after his early retirement and will be missed by many.

Go with God Big'un, you deserve it.
    Big Rick was someone that you could never forget. May he rest in peace.

He has earned it.

There was a nice write up in the Paper about Ricky and some things the PD was doing in recognition. There was a big turn out for the funeral. The PD did a great job.

well the PPD Capt didn't even go to the funeral and the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away and he was supposed to be one of Rick's "best" friends

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    well the PPD Capt didn't even go to the funeral and the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away and he was supposed to be one of Rick's "best" friends
    I don't doubt that about the Capt. We all know who should have filled that position. I hate to hear that about the Chief, but I guess we should have seen it coming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast