Quote Originally Posted by 210
Quote Originally Posted by RelaxHappy
Quote Originally Posted by happy
This beverage law thing kills me. I am forunate unough to work in an office with Lt's who have been here almost 20 years........we have to dig into the law book regularly. Beverage law is quite complicated and losing senior people definitely leads to a lack of institutional knowledge. We have a lot we can learn from senior agents & supervisors. This agency will change........and when we head back to true regulation again.......most agents and supervisors will be lost!!!
Relax "happy." It is not that difficult. Law enforcement enforces the law. The beverage law is quite simple and EZ to understand. And the code was stripped down years ago. So relax. I am a vet and we all appreciate the positive comments but it is like learning the BL in one year and repeating for the number of years you are here. Again quite simple to follow and doing 2 to 3 hours a day aint a bad gig. So hang in there.
The only thing that confuses the crap out of me, and I don't know why, is Chapter 210. I've been trying to figure that one out for 5 years. There really are only a handful of good people left to ask about cigarette/tobacco laws. I guess if we did more of it we would learn it better. The few tobacco cases I worked were actually pretty interesting.
Well yes, we do need to learn more about Chapter 210. One would think that these type of things would be done in training through the training unit, but hey I guess that woul dbe too much to ask of Mr. W. Kriiiiiiiitlow, he is after all still trying to learn where and how he good where he is.