Pompano - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

What's with Adkins and his spying? What is he looking for?

To answer the FIRST question on this blog: "Why is everyone trashing Pompano and Pompano guys?" Because original Pompano people are like the immigrants who come here and wave the flag from the country they came from instead of the American flag. The difference is the immigrant can go back, the Pompano people are stuck here and all they can do is complain about it and they do.

To Mr. Guest,

You know, I could get on here and throw names back at you of the BSO people that have screwed up / kissed a$$ through the 8 years that we have been there but what are we actually accomplishing? I think the real fact of the matter here is that most deputies were very threatened when the merger occurred because BSO saw something that it was not used too, BROTHERHOOD. Unfortunately this is not the norm for most deputies. Imagine how strong this agency could be if the back-biting stopped and a BROTHERHOOD was formed. When Chris Reyka was killed I doubt anyone considered him anything but a brother even though he was from Pompano. Remember, it is US (All of BSO) against them (the bad guys), and shouldn't be you (BSO originals) against us (Pompano originals).

Quote Originally Posted by Original Pompano
    To Mr. Guest,

You know, I could get on here and throw names back at you of the BSO people that have screwed up / kissed a$$ through the 8 years that we have been there but what are we actually accomplishing? I think the real fact of the matter here is that most deputies were very threatened when the merger occurred because BSO saw something that it was not used too, BROTHERHOOD. Unfortunately this is not the norm for most deputies. Imagine how strong this agency could be if the back-biting stopped and a BROTHERHOOD was formed. When Chris Reyka was killed I doubt anyone considered him anything but a brother even though he was from Pompano. Remember, it is US (All of BSO) against them (the bad guys), and shouldn't be you (BSO originals) against us (Pompano originals).
    I was original BSO now assigned to Pompano. Working in Pompano I see both sides of the fence. On one hand, it seems as if Pompano cannot let go. Walk through the halls of the station and you see all the pictures, updated on a daily basis it seems , of the "Good ole days" in Pompano. The botherhood is great, but it is time to let go. As was stated before, most of the original Pompano people have moved on. Start putting up pictures of the current family.

The radio communications is still Pompano. Some of the transmissions would never be tolerated on the "BSO" channels. Some people that have never worked outside of the city (Original Pompano or newbee) would probably be 10-9'd to death for some of the lingo being used on the Pompano radio. And on top of it all CDC 1 treats the Pompano Dispatch like red headed step children. We are some of the last to get information.

On the other hand, for all of this I blame BSO. The merger was mishandled and never really completed. I agree with the earlier statement that the command staff should have been moved. Not to say they are incompetent or the Pompano way was wrong. However, the merger was never complete, because the command staff continued with what they were used to and what they knew, which was the Pompano way. That only leads to confusion with the ground troops that have to follow the lead. Without proper direction, the command staff and road patrol supervisors had to keep things running the best way they knew how. And if that included remaining status quo on some levels so be it. So what we currently have in Pompano is a highbred generation of deputies. They are neither original Pompano or original BSO. They are a product of the incompleted merger between BSO and Pompano Beach PD.

I am proud to be original BSO and I am happy we aquired Pompano. We gained some great people that have advanced through the chain. To say the least, it has been an interesting ride. However, it is time we all started see ourselves as one agency and it is time that we all move on.

[quote=Time to Move On]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Original Pompano":2zo04tzr
    To Mr. Guest,

I was original BSO now assigned to Pompano. Working in Pompano I see both sides of the fence. On one hand, it seems as if Pompano cannot let go. Walk through the halls of the station and you see all the pictures, updated on a daily basis it seems , of the "Good ole days" in Pompano. The botherhood is great, but it is time to let go. As was stated before, most of the original Pompano people have moved on. Start putting up pictures of the current family.

The radio communications is still Pompano. Some of the transmissions would never be tolerated on the "BSO" channels. Some people that have never worked outside of the city (Original Pompano or newbee) would probably be 10-9'd to death for some of the lingo being used on the Pompano radio. And on top of it all CDC 1 treats the Pompano Dispatch like red headed step children. We are some of the last to get information.

On the other hand, for all of this I blame BSO. The merger was mishandled and never really completed. I agree with the earlier statement that the command staff should have been moved. Not to say they are incompetent or the Pompano way was wrong. However, the merger was never complete, because the command staff continued with what they were used to and what they knew, which was the Pompano way. That only leads to confusion with the ground troops that have to follow the lead. Without proper direction, the command staff and road patrol supervisors had to keep things running the best way they knew how. And if that included remaining status quo on some levels so be it. So what we currently have in Pompano is a highbred generation of deputies. They are neither original Pompano or original BSO. They are a product of the incompleted merger between BSO and Pompano Beach PD.

I am proud to be original BSO and I am happy we aquired Pompano. We gained some great people that have advanced through the chain. To say the least, it has been an interesting ride. However, it is time we all started see ourselves as one agency and it is time that we all move on.[/quote:2zo04tzr]

This person actually sounds intelligent. He has summed up the situation perfectly. He obviously has been around and has observed what has happened.

RC

Clarke tries to act like a real brotha at community meetings and he tries to act like a real cop at the office,

He is not good at either if Wayne was not in Pompano the place would fall apart worse then it already has.

Evans tries to imtimidate the deputies but everyone knows he's just milktoast who got his name fixing powertrac books as a Pompano adnin Sgt.

hey, bobo, I mean Wayne, is that you?

nope

yes it's me Wayne can someone help me out of my hiding.. I mean tree, I'm stuck up here and I dropped my binoculars. I'm not using this spot anymore.

crater face, wayne adkins, kerry justices boy---f u wayne adkins. f your lazy piece of penis sucking brother too

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    crater face, wayne adkins, kerry justices boy---f u wayne adkins. f your lazy piece of penis sucking brother too
    Real mature. Nice to know you are out there in public allegedly protecting people. Grow up and get a life. If you dont like this place....leave! The place will be better without the a$$holes like you. So much foir having a message board meant to get some ideas and input going to try and better things. Some like you thinks its a sounding board for hatred. How about you give your name? Oh wait!!! Cowards hide.....

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast