rifles

Thread: rifles

rifles

anyone know what is best rifle to be carried in saddlebag? HK and others offer short barrel rifles. Anyone out there already have mounted rifles? Obviously folding stock capable

Re: rifles

anyone know what is best rifle to be carried in saddlebag? HK and others offer short barrel rifles. Anyone out there already have mounted rifles? Obviously folding stock capable :)
    Years ago i was going to have a shotgun rack attached to my cycle, (H.D.) to the best of my memory I recieved information from the California Highway Patrol Motor unit. You may want to start there for any assistance. Good Luck

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

weapons

the Mossberg makes a short barrel with pistol grip and Remington makes the Enforcer with a pistol grip and foldable stock. The Ar-15 will fit with the foldable stock as well. There is no mounting hardware inside the bag that I have seen other then locking the bags.

I just read this thread for the very first time, so I don't know if the question was answered or not. I regard to the gun mount on the motor, check with the Sacramento, CA PD motor unit.

I was in DC last year for the LE Memorial and they had their entire unit there (They paid expenses and the agency gave the time - travel costs were donated in lare part). That in itself was cool.

I took a photo of a folding stock shotgun on the bike and will post it later if I can find it. They were using BMW bikes, but I am sure the mount would work on a HD.

Hope I could be of assistance.