Port Everglades Home Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Port Everglades Home thread

TEAM WORK AND FRIENDSHIP???? YOUR REALLY OUT THERE...WHERE DO YOU START....I SAY GET RID OF THE RATS, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. YOU LET THE BIG RAT OUT OF THE CAGE, NOW EVERYONE (OR SOME OF US) HAVE TO PAY. THE RAT RUNS AROUND TO ALL THE LITTLE RATS AND CAUSES NOTHING BUT DISSENSION AMONG THE RANKS. WE ARE NOW IN THE ERA OF SUBVERSION AND MORAL TURPITUDE AT PEV. THE CHIEF THINKS HE IS THE PANJANDRUM AND TO SOME IDIOTS HE PROBABLY IS JUST THAT.

Panjandrum?

Port Everglades Home thread

YES, LOOK IT UP,SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE A DEGREE, AMAZING AS IT MAY SEEM, EMPLOYEES AT BSO (Port Everglades) ARE NOT SOOOO DUMB, SOON ENOUGH THIS WILL ALL COME TO LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Port Everglades Home thread

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 6
    YES, LOOK IT UP,SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE A DEGREE, AMAZING AS IT MAY SEEM, EMPLOYEES AT BSO (Port Everglades) ARE NOT SOOOO DUMB, SOON ENOUGH THIS WILL ALL COME TO LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah. We're dumb. But not SOOOO dumb. We've got it good here. We make a butt load of money. You don't. You can't. downside is putting up with the Chief. But it's worth is for the $140,000 + that I made last year.

DEE DEE DEE

JEALOUSY: Wrote: Yeah. We're dumb. But not SOOOO dumb. We've got it good here. We make a butt load of money. You don't. You can't. downside is putting up with the Chief. But it's worth is for the $140,000 + that I made last year.

Isn’t that special, you’re a genius, lets rub our good fortune in others’ faces. You are everything that is hated by our fellow deputies. Obviously humbleness is not your strong suit. Just so I get it, because I am dumb, your goal was to piss off other deputies because they don’t have the opportunities we have, and to disrespect the chief who has the power to kick you out of the port. You are way too clever to be one of us port slugs, keep up the good work.

Re: Port Everglades Home thread

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 6
    Uh yeah I did look it up. In the Websters Universal Collage Dictionary in fact...and it wasn't there. Please enlighten. What does it mean.

panjandrum

Similar to the character from the play The Rivals, Mrs. Malaprop - this noun had its beginnings as a character from a 1700's play. It refers to a very pompous person who really is of little importance and fails to recognize their true position.

I'm not quite sure this fits because to be Chief of Port Everglades is actually a very important position. How DC handles it is another story.

Wow.... that was very insightful. Thank you very much.

Thesaurus breath is *busted*
    He may not really be that smart.
    Only has to be smart enough to use Google.

You know what there no name - some of us really went to college and took courses other than Growing Tomatoes 101. I had a degree long before google.

Now go bust yourself for being such a prepetual loser.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast