I am a Tampa resident and was driving through the wonderful metropolis of St Petersburg the other day and somehow ended up in South St Pete. You have got to be kidding me! On just about every corner it looked like a riot was taking place. I have not been over there in awhile, but oh my.........has that place gone to crap! I saw open drug deals taking place, as well as two to three upstanding citizens on one corner looking over what appeared to be a handgun. The only thing that was missing was my bag of popcorn to enjoy the show at each corner. From what I hear, the St Pete Police Dept is not allowed to be aggressive on crime and they don't want you all to stir things up. I now have no doubt that this must be the case, and that what I saw was a direct result of your policy. If I lived near that area, I would be pretty darn pissed off at whoever let things get to the point of what I witnessed, but since I don't, I drove the hell out of that zoo and will never go back without my friends Smith & Wesson!