Street Corners of South St Pete
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Street Corners of South St Pete

I am a Tampa resident and was driving through the wonderful metropolis of St Petersburg the other day and somehow ended up in South St Pete. You have got to be kidding me! On just about every corner it looked like a riot was taking place. I have not been over there in awhile, but oh my.........has that place gone to crap! I saw open drug deals taking place, as well as two to three upstanding citizens on one corner looking over what appeared to be a handgun. The only thing that was missing was my bag of popcorn to enjoy the show at each corner. From what I hear, the St Pete Police Dept is not allowed to be aggressive on crime and they don't want you all to stir things up. I now have no doubt that this must be the case, and that what I saw was a direct result of your policy. If I lived near that area, I would be pretty darn pissed off at whoever let things get to the point of what I witnessed, but since I don't, I drove the hell out of that zoo and will never go back without my friends Smith & Wesson!

Can I ask someone what area of South St. Pete is known as the Zoo? I am assuming this is the worst crime area that no one wants to live or patrol around.

this is the kind of crap we have to deal with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvqP9wTv_20

So what is your problem

Our City has created this drug dealing economy and City Hall has no problem with all the shootings and killings. Stay in Tampa, St. Pete is the drug dealing center for central Florida. Rape, Robbery, Murder it's all part of the Cities plan for Mid Town Development.

So what is your problem

Our City has created this drug dealing economy and City Hall has no problem with all the shootings and killings. Stay in Tampa, St. Pete is the drug dealing center for central Florida. Rape, Robbery, Murder it's all part of the Cities plan for Mid Town Development.

So what is your problem

So what is your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseman804
    Can I ask someone what area of South St. Pete is known as the Zoo? I am assuming this is the worst crime area that no one wants to live or patrol around.
    Unless you are a shut in, the zoo starts at 1st ave south. I accidentaly drove down 9th ave south the other day and all these black folks were looking at me like they were gonna kill me. Luckily I have the .45 in the glove box if they ever try. I see open drug deals all day long. Especially around where I work which is 9th ave north. Once Baker and Chuck leave we can take our city back.

Re: Street Corners of South St Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I am a Tampa resident and was driving through the wonderful metropolis of St Petersburg the other day and somehow ended up in South St Pete. You have got to be kidding me! On just about every corner it looked like a riot was taking place. I have not been over there in awhile, but oh my.........has that place gone to crap! I saw open drug deals taking place, as well as two to three upstanding citizens on one corner looking over what appeared to be a handgun. The only thing that was missing was my bag of popcorn to enjoy the show at each corner. From what I hear, the St Pete Police Dept is not allowed to be aggressive on crime and they don't want you all to stir things up. I now have no doubt that this must be the case, and that what I saw was a direct result of your policy. If I lived near that area, I would be pretty darn pissed off at whoever let things get to the point of what I witnessed, but since I don't, I drove the hell out of that zoo and will never go back without my friends Smith & Wesson!
    So, upon observing these apparent crimes in progress, did you call the police and offer your name to make a statement? If not, you have no business complaining.

The problem isn't the police, it's the people (including the visitors) who don't think this stuff is any of their business. Until the people recognize that the problem is theirs and that they have the responsibility to deal with it, the police will never be able to do anything.

What an idiotic post, guest. Did he/she call the police or offer a statement??????? Who in the hell is gonna take their precious time, wait 5 hours for a cruiser to respond and give a "statement" telling what we all already know is going on and hamstrung to do anything about it? Officer finally arrives, draws notebook, writes down witness observed drug dealing and possible firearm possession open air street corner, southside. Well, Duuuuuhhhhhhh. Leo in unmarked can see it all the time and can't get a unit to respond because there ARE NONE!!!!!! Thats why the animals are running wild in the "zoo." Puleeese know what the hell you're talking about before offering such a lame response.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast