GEORGE EDWARDS III - DISPATCH CENTER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GEORGE EDWARDS III - DISPATCH CENTER

TAMPA BAYS 10 NEWS JUST REPORTED THE STORY OF THIS WANNABE CRUISING THE STREETS EQUIPPED WITH A SHERIFF'S OFFICE TYPE UNMARKED CRUISER WEARING A SHERIFFS OFFICE SHIRT AND ILLEGALY RUNNING FCIC NCIC CHECKS AND RUNNING TAGS WITHOUT OFFICAL CAPACITY AUTHORIZATION. SHERIFF WHITE, WHY IS THIS MAN NOT BEING CHARGED? WHY IS IT WHEN MIKE "BULLDOG" DEESON ASKED DOUG TOBIN WHY HE IS NOT BEING CHARGED WHEN JOE BLOW CITIZEN WOULD HAVE BEEN , TOBIN STATED WELL EDWARDS HAS A PRETTY GOOD TRACK RECORD.... EDWARDS HAS BEEN WRITTEN UP SEVERAL TIMES AT DISPATCH. MIKE DEESON NEEDS TO FOLLOW UP AND FIND THE VICTIMS THAT THIS PUNK RAN THROUGH NCIC AND MAKE AN INDEPENDENT STATE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATION AGAINST EDWARDS. INTEGRITY IS NOT A PRIORITY FOR SHERIFF WHITE

George Edwards

First of all "Guest" if you are going to bash someone at least have the balls to put your name on it. Second, you have no idea what is going on. I know personally the people involved in this. I have seen his car. There is no siren. As for pulling people over and running them, this happens all the time with deputies, they are called Explorers, which George was at one point during all of this. When a deputy has a ride along they let the ride along talk on the radio, and George has the certification to run people. Chances are "Guest" that you are one of the deputies involved, most likely one of the deputies no one likes. Lastly, George was never pulled over by the deputy, check the CAD(computer aided dispatch) it isnt there, why? because it never happened. This agency is going to Hell in a hand basket, and the administration is the cause.

sounds like george is mad.

News media

It's all too interesting that we are all so quick to believe what the news media feeds to us. One side of the story is always more interesting to the public. No one wants to hear the rebuttal or other side of the story because it doesn't sell. I know George as a co-worker with this "law enforcement" agency and I'd just like to say that you all should be ashamed of yourself and are no better than the fascist news media. You believe what you hear on TV, but you don't understand the concept of ratings or the need for people to watch a news program. The article is slanted to demonize George, who happened to be a dedicated worker with a good work etiquette. As far as the "write-ups" in relation to the accusations...non-existent. This vehicle that is being mentioned does not contain "police emergency equipment". It is apparent to me George pissed off the wrong person and now he has to live with this. A scandal or possible agency corruption is big news which in turn equals ratings for a news station. Job well done people ruining the potential career of a person that would have been a brother to you and wanted a chance to fulfill a dream.

Re: George Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Former Employee
    First of all "Guest" if you are going to bash someone at least have the balls to put your name on it. Second, you have no idea what is going on. I know personally the people involved in this. I have seen his car. There is no siren. As for pulling people over and running them, this happens all the time with deputies, they are called Explorers, which George was at one point during all of this. When a deputy has a ride along they let the ride along talk on the radio, and George has the certification to run people. Chances are "Guest" that you are one of the deputies involved, most likely one of the deputies no one likes. Lastly, George was never pulled over by the deputy, check the CAD(computer aided dispatch) it isnt there, why? because it never happened. This agency is going to Hell in a hand basket, and the administration is the cause.
    Deputy who pulled him over could have run the tag, known it was George, and just pulled him over without calling it out to save George the aggravation. Also, the information from the traffic stop can be taken out at a later time so that it cannot be found later. Plus, George hasn't been in Explorers for SEVERAL months now. This is all stemming from more recent events.

Check with Pinellas county where he falsely identified himself as a Pasco County Deputy before slamming someone on the hood of a car for checking the door at Taco Bell when it was closed. Yeah, he sounds like he's innocent of impersonating a leo. Also, keep in mind this is before he was given a second chance and hired with the sheriff's office.

[quote=Guest Who]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Joe Former Employee":1upbzrkn
    Deputy who pulled him over could have run the tag, known it was George, and just pulled him over without calling it out to save George the aggravation. Also, the information from the traffic stop can be taken out at a later time so that it cannot be found later. Plus, George hasn't been in Explorers for SEVERAL months now. This is all stemming from more recent events.[/quote:1upbzrkn]

Sure it can be taken out of the CAD.....but everyone knows that to do that you would have to pull the teeth of those who have access to do it. Doubt that would happen. And you are getting just a bit defensive of Explorers...could you be one of two deputies who run explorers? one of those deputies no one likes?

I can't believe he's not being charged. I worked with George and everyone in communications knew that he was eventually going to do something stupid. He thinks he is a cop and wanted everyone to think that as well. He talks down to everyone and thought he knew it all. He was arrogant and immature. This is why everyone, including his friends, sold him out during this investigation. George, you know the things you did were stupid and your lucky your not being charged. Man up and accept responsibility.

[quote=Joe Former Employee][quote="Guest Who":2rcttggp]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Joe Former Employee":2rcttggp
    Deputy who pulled him over could have run the tag, known it was George, and just pulled him over without calling it out to save George the aggravation. Also, the information from the traffic stop can be taken out at a later time so that it cannot be found later. Plus, George hasn't been in Explorers for SEVERAL months now. This is all stemming from more recent events.[/quote:2rcttggp]

Sure it can be taken out of the CAD.....but everyone knows that to do that you would have to pull the teeth of those who have access to do it. Doubt that would happen. And you are getting just a bit defensive of Explorers...could you be one of two deputies who run explorers? one of those deputies no one likes?[/quote:2rcttggp]

actually, any call taker who would know the date, time, location, and deputy who did the traffic stop can take out the vehicle information. And, no, I think explorers is an okay idea, but when you get people who are all gung-ho about something they ARE NOT it can be a bad idea. I have no part of explorers and am not a deputy. I have no intention of ever being one. So, think again "Joe."

Dont fool yourself, George. You were warned by several deputies, including myself, to knock off the cop routine long before this incident. I wish someone would have taken my bet that you would be the first explorer (or ex-explorer) to be investigated for impersonating a LEO. I'd be rich. Your a disgrace to our badge and everything you said you wanted to be. You lack a vital charactoristic that is imperative to becoming a cop; integrity. The motivation to be a cop was there, that was evident. The problem was you lack the ability to know the difference between right and wrong. What you were doing was wrong. You know that. If there were any deputies involved in this garbage (I suspect one roommate in particular) he should be immediately fired. Anybody who would defend your actions is a retard, especially if he is a deputy. The only reason there are no criminal charges is the fact the sheriff is trying to save the agency from a black eye that was caused by this dispicable behavior. One last piece of advise, George. Sell the Crown Victoria. Many of my fellow deputies, including myself, would love to see you on the road driving your "wannabe" cop car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast