Dallas SWAT

Thread: Dallas SWAT

Dallas SWAT

As someone who worked in law enforcement for years, I am so impressed with your level of professionalism. All of you are polite and have such compassion in spite of the hard circumstances you are faced with. I am glad to know there are still police officers who are also gentlemen. Dallasa SWAT rocks! Keep up the good work!

Re: Dallas SWAT

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Girl
    As someone who worked in law enforcement for years, I am so impressed with your level of professionalism. All of you are polite and have such compassion in spite of the hard circumstances you are faced with. I am glad to know there are still police officers who are also gentlemen. Dallasa SWAT rocks! Keep up the good work!
    Even more refreshing is the fact this blog is not clogged with officers whining. You are all men and women of honor. You do Dallas proud.

I agree! They also are HOT, HOT, HOT.

The men on Dallas SWAT are the hottest guys on TV!

your all a bunch of whining sissies.

Dallas SWAT

You are just jealous pedro that you do not look as good as Dallas SWAT members do. I also give the SWAT team a 10 on all fields. Way to go. Stay safe and keep Dallas safe