PBA involvement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBA involvement

PBA involvement

How can we increase PBA involvement? I respect them and want them to succeed here at ABT.

Go to the FOP they really take care of cops!!

What about IUPA?

IUPA? Where have you been

Quote Originally Posted by Dougy
    IUPA? Where have you been
    He was out looking for Hal and Rick. :shock:

From what I've seen, the PBA is nothing more than a cash cow for the Hal and the other big wigs.
    Here we are still waiting for a contract, but continue to operate off of the IUPA one. Maybe by their third year here, we will have a new one. It doesn't really look like they have much of an interest in us.
    I guess as long as we continue to accept this type of service, they will continue to get rich. My $1,000.00 bonus won't even cover my dues.

with less than 10% of abt as members, why would the pba go out of their way? If everyone was a member (including a unit for the 40 lt's, then you would have a voice that could be heard.) Right now the issues they address for us are the ones that impact the bargaining unit as a whole, or have a potential to.

Looks like you get what you pay for!!!
    Which isn't very much, not even an effort on bargaining!!

Quit *****ing and get your fellow agents to join. The more agents we have the more of a voice we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quit *****ing and get your fellow agents to join. The more agents we have the more of a voice we have.
    WHY??
    They have done nothing since they changed!!
    Give me a break with that bonus we got, we can't affoed lunch let alone the PBA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast