10ac for sale in Clay

10ac for sale in Clay

Hi, I', a deputy at Manatee County Sheriff's Office. I have a 10 ac parcel located at 7994 Forest Hills Rd in Melrose for sale. It has a mobile home on it but the home needs a lot of work. Anyone interested? I'll check back in a week or so.
    Manatee County Deputy

10 ac

How much.....

Clay County Parcel

How much and where is it in relation to Camp Blanding?

Re: 10 ac

Quote Originally Posted by PBSOer
    How much.....
    Fellow PBSO Dist 3 here; I have 1.30 acres in North West FL with a lovely 3/2/3 less than an hour from Disney built in 2005. check freefsbo.com ref #2922 for additional details.

Reducing price on it again soon and very seasonable area away from traffic and non-sense yet close to fishing, golf, shopping....located in rolling hills and 100' above sea level in Inverness-FL

check it out and look me up if interested

more land for sale

I have two lots i've been considering selling one or both. They are located in Keystone Heights in Big Tree Lakes Estates. They encompass 2/3 of the culdesac of Montezuma Dr. One is 1.1 acre mostly cleared. The second is 1.4 acre about 50/50 wooded/cleared.

I'll consider any fair current market value offer. Im not chomping at the bit to get rid of them its just that i dont see me developing them anytime soon. I am currently serving in the Middle East Hunting Terrorists. I hope to return to the world in the summer of 2008.

You can reach me at ma1cswi@hotmail.com