Next chief - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Next chief

jack and coke i tell you ray weeks should be fired the man knows nothing about law enforcement. he thinks he is so f&*(^%$ smart. ask the guy a question dealing with a certain statute or case law and watch him blow you off or sound like an idiot. he is a "liaison" what doe she do to help the pd all he does is wimpier and hide from the business council . Liaison yea right the guy's head is so far up cypress ass he could tell you what his food looks like while it digest. we need someone in charge who has a back bone and not a do boy [/quote]

commander weeks

MR Sapos:

I think that youy took me wrong when I was suggested that MR Ray Weeks be considered for Chief of Police. This is the same man that has quit in two seperate acadamies and of course claims to be the "expert" on tribal law. I would rather scrube my privates with #10 grit sand paper then ever see that man wear a uniform. The only reason that he is a "The Commish" is that Captain McDonald thought it would enhance himself with the tribe. Ray hinders us and does not a thing to better the agency and I love the fact that he wears a gun :?:

Jackand coke I only have one comment, I have never seen Ray Weeks armed with a firearm....just my .02

i thought you were supposed to be moderator, not a cheerleader for the department??????????.

Yes he has worn a firearm

Oh hell believe me I know damn good and well he is no good for the PD, I've worked here for more than a min. and just had never seen him armed. Which I find crazy since he his non-sworn....

trust me he wears a gat. If you have read all the posts, there are others that have seen him rocking is patent leather and glock. He likes to play at what we do for living. He then goes home to his free home and tells wifey what a great job he did against the world today. By the way has anyone ever seen or heard of him explain why it is cool to dive in a canal at night. I cant help but wonder if he would have done it? and he did not volunteer to jump in himself

congrats to you dwayne

I recall when Ray Weeks was given the title of "Sergeant-Major"....I guess that wasn't good enough so they (McDonald/Zecca) gave him an even cooler title of "Commish" at Ray's request. I think he is exactly what the PD needs as Chief, full of Gator-poo and a butt-kisser to the council. (sarcasm intended) He really is the biggest cop wannabe I have ever encountered! If I ever catch him riding around in his vehicle, sporting his blue lights, in my current department's jurisdiction I would lock him up for impersonating a P.O. so fast it would make his head spin.
    And yes, I have seen him armed before. I seriously doubt he would do that anywhere east of Krome though.

I know Dwayne reads these posts so....Dear Dwayne, why dont you take a more active roll in this. I have nothing bad to say about your tribe but there is a huge lack of tribal influence within the department which will eventually erode what's left of the law enforcement out there. You and I have spoken about this in the past and I can never figure out why you aren't interested in the future of the department...your department.
    There will never be a shortage of people applying out there, getting hired, etc. The department will always have cops on duty but besides maybe yourself, you will never see another officer retire from the department....well K.S. may be in the running for that...but that's a whole other issue. But is that what you really want? Just a string of people coming and going...the tribe should install a revolving door in the front of the station for God's sake! So step up to the plate...run for Chairman someday, be a Sgt, apply for Chief....something!
    Dwayne, we always said, as I am sure hundreds of officers in the past have said also, "This place could be one of the best agencies in south Florida if only....." I still agree with that even though I have moved on to greener pastures but it's true. Miccosukee PD has so much damn potential but it's a disaster right now and will continue to be until you, or someone within the tribe, makes some changes. No non-tribal officer is willing to risk their job to speak up so you can forget about that ever happening. YOU will need to do this....if you ever get the urge.

Ex Micco I dont think I could have said it any better, but just so you know Duane did get promoted to Sgt. this past week. I know I have had the same converstations with him, well I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Russsssty
    Where does Ward live?
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Russsssty
    Where does Ward live?
    somewhere in miami! :lol:
    I THOUGHT HE LIVED ON THE RESV,

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast