Question

Thread: Question

Question

I am heading up to Stone Mountain to go camping in 2 weeks. Can anyone advise if it is nice and/or a safe area? Someone told me not to stray outside the park. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

Its Dekalb County... easy answer dont go outside the park... Now keep in mind that they have had a homicide or two inside the park most recent two-three years ago when some thugs tried to rob the entry fee person at the front gate.. But its a pretty nice park they have their own police dept and i would say if you stay in the park you wont have any problems and will prob. have a great time....

Safe huh

Oh that reply makes me feel real safe. You're too funny......

Quote Originally Posted by answer
    Its Dekalb County... easy answer dont go outside the park... Now keep in mind that they have had a homicide or two inside the park most recent two-three years ago when some thugs tried to rob the entry fee person at the front gate.. But its a pretty nice park they have their own police dept and i would say if you stay in the park you wont have any problems and will prob. have a great time....