Cutting cocaine with inositol? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

JustCurious?

Question for BOTH

I have a Question of many parts, for BOTH Agencies! Although mildly entertaining as you both may be, I must ask.... To which department will be sought after with blame? The accusations of childish banter and spitefull rhedoric sphewing back and fourth, NOT just once.. yet multiple times? I guess my ACTUAL. Question. Lies as this;
    At what point, do one of you decide, to be the bigger person?

P.S. I have extreme RESPECT for both departments regardless of your job descriptions, how great your lunch breaks are or are not, whether or not you enjoy your job and even how you got there! What is amazing... is that BOTH of YOU, take the time, dedication, hard work, effort and SO MANY MORE REQUIREMENTS... it takes to to public services work. For quite frankly, people who most of the time, do not even understand that you are the "GOOD GUYS/GALS"

Sincerely & RESPECTFULLY,
    Just Curious?

Unregistered

Inositol cut with cocaine

I do quite a bit of cocaine and I notice right away when it’s cut with inositol or lidocaine. You can look at it and know right away. In my experience, those are the two most widely used form of “cut.” It sucks but at least inositol is good for you? Also, it does have a taste, FYI.

krisusmc2036

yup

So I know this post is old but to the guy crying about agencies giving eachother shit and someone should be the bigger person? Not at all! If they are both working in said agencies it is their right and almost responsibility to tell one another how much the other sucks lol. I'm not in either but I served as A Marine and we are relentless with other branches of the military. It's almost like a right of passage or a sibling rivalry. But it's reserved just for us. If a civilian were to start or talk shit we band together. That's just the way it goes lol

Unregistered

True

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do quite a bit of cocaine and I notice right away when it’s cut with inositol or lidocaine. You can look at it and know right away. In my experience, those are the two most widely used form of “cut.” It sucks but at least inositol is good for you? Also, it does have a taste, FYI.
    So very true though! if you are at all familiar with coke you can tell as soon as the bag hits your hand if its good or mostly cut. nevermind when you open and look at it or taste it.

Unregistered
    So very true though! if you are at all familiar with coke you can tell as soon as the bag hits your hand if its good or mostly cut. nevermind when you open and look at it or taste it.
    That’s not true at all bu the way the bag hits your hand come on now. The fact of the matter is most guys that try to get in the gam are broke and uneducated and heard something from someone who’s thee same as them. All cocaine is cut from the original source if it comes in brick form. Cocaine won’t naturally bind to its self that why a hardener Jude like epoxy is added. You need a minimum of 13 percent of this to construct The block done that we all associate cocaine with. Don’t anyone dare come back with that it’s called a kilo. A kilo is a form of measurement for distribution. For those who don’t know it’s called the metric system. Popular everywhere but the United States. Adding additional cut correctly to bulk up weight as this drug makes its way along is to boost profits. Strictly profit. Now the end seller who you bye your drugs from are mostly young and uneducated, adding there cut to boost their profit margin not knowing how to bring the product back together as a solid. That’s when you can taste the cut. The more educated knows after you mix the cut you must add a solvent then press ants allow to dry. My point being that every thing that you have ever bought in North America is cut with something ant saying you can taste cut over acetone you are full of shit. Listen to the feds you local bar coke is may 25% for your so called good shit.

Unregistered
    Illiterate morons arguing about how to cut their coke on the SO's message board?

Unregistered
    Illiterate morons arguing about how to cut their coke on the SO's message board?
    Reading the illiterate person's analysis on how to cut drugs was actually quite interesting and I learned more from him than from what has been presented at in-service training about it from "special investigations." We should actually get specialized training about this stuff at in-service training. LOL

Unregistered
    ask the tac unit about drugs. Those guys slay the cocaine traffickers. They are all experts.

Unregistered
    .the tac unit are getting issued MRAPS to better assist them in their search for crumbs.

FDLE investigating 2 Dets

Real Deal

You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Half the TAC unit would fail a drug test. They know allllllll about the kilo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast