N.E. Major - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: N.E. Major

Re: good for orlando

Quote Originally Posted by oldagent
    CB is doing a great job-like other agents that had bad reps, then they go to Otown and do well-Maybe it's because the LTs aren't amateurs.
    RIGHT?! That is it?! :roll:

Re: yes

Quote Originally Posted by agree with last
    Capt. in Palm Beach has been the way she is for her whole career,if can't find the truth will make it up, but what goes around def. comes back, just wait.
    I have never seen anything worst than the Palm Beach Capt. Even worst than the one in Miami. Check it out! Even Major Roberts looks good around them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonson
    I see no one used there real names, maybe he is the only man out of the bunch. As far as I can tell, the rest of you must not be too sure of yourselves not to say who you are.
    I don't see your full name either.

Re: yes

[quote=Old Agent]
    Quote Originally Posted by "agree with last":3tvgldiv
    Capt. in Palm Beach has been the way she is for her whole career,if can't find the truth will make it up, but what goes around def. comes back, just wait.
    I have never seen anything worst than the Palm Beach Capt. Even worst than the one in Miami. Check it out! Even Major Roberts looks good around them![/quote:3tvgldiv]

You are the first person I have ever heard say negative things about CO and CP-C. What is your issue?! Do they make you work?! These two ladies are the most kindest people around, always willing to help and assist. What happened I am interested.

Old ABT

Sober up and learn to write and spell, this agency needs an as$ kicker to get rid of the whiners and dead weight.

You might want to activate "Spell Check" yourself. "Grammer Coach???"
    You are a funny guy. Try "Grammar."

To the Miami Heraldo quoute punk, u betta not be from da 305

I really hope you aren't from the Miami District. If you are, come out and tell me who you are so I can kick your ass! :x Truth be told, Major PR has been nothing but professional to our office and I really hope he gets the position he deserves. If you have a good case, he will back you a 100%. As far as the Miami District, none us can complaint. We have a solid Capt., and if you are a lazy ass, well, she'll let you now. Her open door policy is awesome. If you have any questions in reference to a case, and your supv. is not available, she will quit what she's doing and give you a hand. Furthermore, when we have search warrants or working the "dreaded" minors at the Orange Bowl, she's out with us. And the more beautiful thing is that if you need to put a smack down on some dude who's resisting, she's right there, backing you up.

As far as the Lts. go, I have nothing but respect for them. We have two acting Lts and a full-fledge one. They're all doing a great job. My acting came from the Broward office and I really hope she gets the position full-time. She's a super hard worker, who will assist you with anything at any time. Futhermore, she's a great person. Not that we want to replace our beloved EP, 'cause we miss him like crazy, but I know one of the acting Lts. doesn't want the position on a full-time basis. So when he gets back, we'll have 3 solid supervisors.

As far as everything else goes, none of it can be controlled by the Lts., Capt., or even the Major. The pay sucks, we need equipment, vehicles, and more agents.

So, if you have some beef with the Major, call him. He is easy to reach, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind meeting you and setting you straight.

Wrong thread Major Roberts :shock: ....you need to post this one on your 2 threads.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567