N.E. Major - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: N.E. Major

PR would be good as a director but I'm not sure he wants to be that far removed from the action of ABT Enforcement. I could see him taking the chief job. It would be a nice career move for him before he rides off into the sunset or moves on to a different agency (as hard as that is to believe).

Capt. O and LA are both absolute jokes. A previous post has stated that they would never be captains in a real police agency. That misses the mark. Does anyone who has every worked the road before really think that either of these two could every be road deputies. It wouldn't be long before their mouths were writting checks their bodies couldn't cash and they got in a fight that could have been avoided.

Re: your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by no way to go
    Hey waytogo...... do you kiss your wife or mother with that mouth. No, that's right, you kiss the Jax Captain's butt with your mouth... What else ya kissing?
    Come out from behind your mother's skirt and I will show you. I am typing this slowly because I know you can not read fast... SHE IS NOT MY CAPTAIN.. get a friend to help you with the big words. putz

major pr

Remember that if mind serves me correctly the almighty major pr has never been a LEO only ABT. With all his gold jewelery he looks more like a perp than a cop. Let's make him and the super friends the Director and staffs and the agency will cease to do anything. He stops every effort to put us on anything that would gain the agency money, property or good pub from cases that mean something. He is out for himself and if he is ever given director or chief agents will leave in larger numbers than now.

Hey GuestSurfer,

You are right about one thing about Major PR. He does wear a lot of jewelry.

Other than that you couldn't be more wrong. I can't even understand how you could say he doesn't support agents expanding their role. Ever since I came to this agency he has been telling me to find something I want to do within ABT. I have and I'm happy. (sorry I know some people are going to bash me for coming out and saying "I'm happy" at ABT).

PR is only human and can't change S. Florida by himself. He does whatever he can to encourage agents to push the envelopes of our authority.

Almost any question you can ask him is answered with "Sure good buddy".

I wouldn't consider myself one of the "Superfriends" here but he still goes out of his way to assist me.

Unfortunately he is the major and sometimes unable to intervene in the lack of supervision below him. That's the nature of being a major. He can't take over every position. He is forced to delegate and some, ok most, of his supervisors are afraid to take on new cases that push the boundaries.

Also you mention that he was never a cop. Ask anyone that has worked with him on a task force if he is a real cop. He's never patrolled a zone at midnight but he has earned his oak leaf investigating real cases at ABT. He wasn't an administrative agent, LT or Capt. Also he isn't afraid to get it on. Obviously you have never worked with him at any event. He is the first one to get in the fray. I would hope I am as hard charging at his age but I doubt I will be. I'm not as hard charging as he is right now...

Maybe you have seen a side of PR that I haven't. I'm willing to listen to your side...

"Come out from behind your mother's skirt and I will show you" What, are you, twelve years old????? Maybe I can pass the good captain a note for you after recess. I'll tell her you like her.......... oooogh. Maybe you even want to kiss her under the monkey bars..... Make sure you don't get the cooties....... GET OUT OF THE SANDBOX, DUDE, AND GET REAL. Your pimples on your but are not big enough to invite me from behind my moms skirt. Hell, my mom could kick your ass. What piss poor joke of a cop you must really be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey, kiss this
    "Come out from behind your mother's skirt and I will show you" What, are you, twelve years old????? Maybe I can pass the good captain a note for you after recess. I'll tell her you like her.......... oooogh. Maybe you even want to kiss her under the monkey bars..... Make sure you don't get the cooties....... GET OUT OF THE SANDBOX, DUDE, AND GET REAL. Your pimples on your but are not big enough to invite me from behind my moms skirt. Hell, my mom could kick your ass. What piss poor joke of a cop you must really be.
    HEY KISS THIS, MARK THE SPOT!!!
    FROM WHAT I SEE YOU ARE ALL *SS AND YES IT"S VERY LARGE!!!

I have been readin this site for a couple of weeks now, and I find it funny how little some of you know about your bosses. I supervised Major Pr and although we were not close friends i was always awe struck at the cases he would come up with. he kept me busy all by himself, sometimes I was afraid to ask about his cases for the sake of not wanting to know that he always pushed the limit of our jurisdiction. But he always made me look good, never wanting the credit for himself, he was always lookin for that big case and although I thought he had many he always looked for something more unique or different or somrthing he hadnt done yet.
    He was a cop a damn good investigator and although somewhat hard to supervise I finally learned to just leave him alone. I learned to trust his judgement. I was on the ABT pistol team with him, he was a hell of a shot. as far as him not being an LEO, thats a bunch of garbage, i was a former sheriffs deputy and all I brought to this agency was knowledge of ten codes and poor report writing. You young bucks sound familiar, we heard the same crap years ago from the slackers and most of them couldnt investigate or write past their ticket book. we quit hiring uniform cops because of their short sightedness and their inability to throughly investigate a complaint. same ole *****in. sounds like immaturity to me.
    I am glad that PR made Major, I wouldnt of bet on it, he was too far ahead of his game, he scared a lot of people. I always thought he would get bored and move on but instead he created a new era in this agency, he really did it all. he had more contacts than anyone i ever knew. everybody was callin him. If this agency ever had a super cop I have to say he was it. Some of his Miami Vice methods were questionable buthe always got what he wanted and he got the job done. We never ever talked about or *****ed about weekends or nights, damn that was the job. You new panzies quit your *****in, this is the best damn job out there. I heard you quit wearin dress clothes to work, something about lookin professional you all missed . Quit the personnal attacks, I know Pr's family and he wears the gold bracelets that he received from his deceased father. I also knew Decoursy the new major in Jacks, what a great cop, he was one of the sheriffs go to guys in the VIN unit , Pr also worked with him, now that there both in ABT theres nothin but good things will happen, imagine two great real cops in a quasi regulatory agency. Go get-em, wish I was back there quit *****in new ones problems will always exist, if you accomplish half of what PR has you will have a great career.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer-retired
    I have been readin this site for a couple of weeks now, and I find it funny how little some of you know about your bosses. I supervised Major Pr and although we were not close friends i was always awe struck at the cases he would come up with. he kept me busy all by himself, sometimes I was afraid to ask about his cases for the sake of not wanting to know that he always pushed the limit of our jurisdiction. But he always made me look good, never wanting the credit for himself, he was always lookin for that big case and although I thought he had many he always looked for something more unique or different or somrthing he hadnt done yet.
    He was a cop a darn good investigator and although somewhat hard to supervise I finally learned to just leave him alone. I learned to trust his judgement. I was on the ABT pistol team with him, he was a hell of a shot. as far as him not being an LEO, thats a bunch of garbage, i was a former sheriffs deputy and all I brought to this agency was knowledge of ten codes and poor report writing. You young bucks sound familiar, we heard the same crap years ago from the slackers and most of them couldnt investigate or write past their ticket book. we quit hiring uniform cops because of their short sightedness and their inability to throughly investigate a complaint. same ole *****in. sounds like immaturity to me.
    I am glad that PR made Major, I wouldnt of bet on it, he was too far ahead of his game, he scared a lot of people. I always thought he would get bored and move on but instead he created a new era in this agency, he really did it all. he had more contacts than anyone i ever knew. everybody was callin him. If this agency ever had a super cop I have to say he was it. Some of his Miami Vice methods were questionable buthe always got what he wanted and he got the job done. We never ever talked about or *****ed about weekends or nights, darn that was the job. You new panzies quit your *****in, this is the best darn job out there. I heard you quit wearin dress clothes to work, something about lookin professional you all missed . Quit the personnal attacks, I know Pr's family and he wears the gold bracelets that he received from his deceased father. I also knew Decoursy the new major in Jacks, what a great cop, he was one of the sheriffs go to guys in the VIN unit , Pr also worked with him, now that there both in ABT theres nothin but good things will happen, imagine two great real cops in a quasi regulatory agency. Go get-em, wish I was back there quit *****in new ones problems will always exist, if you accomplish half of what PR has you will have a great career.
    I agree PR is a true leader and someone who thinks outside the box.
    I'm stuck in Ft.Myers but wish I could work for that guy. I met him in Tally at BA and could not believe that a Major would take the time to explain case management to a new agent like myself. Not only did we have a great conversation , but we also discussed how to proceed with an EO. Further more he e-mailed what is necessary to sucessfully do an EO, Which most of you probably haven't done.
    My hat is off to Major PR and would work for that guy any day of the week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer-retired
    He was a cop a darn good investigator and although somewhat hard to supervise I finally learned to just leave him alone. I learned to trust his judgement. I was on the ABT pistol team with him, he was a hell of a shot. as far as him not being an LEO, thats a bunch of garbage, i was a former sheriffs deputy and all I brought to this agency was knowledge of ten codes and poor report writing. You young bucks sound familiar, we heard the same crap years ago from the slackers and most of them couldnt investigate or write past their ticket book. we quit hiring uniform cops because of their short sightedness and their inability to throughly investigate a complaint. same ole *****in. sounds like immaturity to me.
    I am glad that PR made Major, I wouldnt of bet on it, he was too far ahead of his game, he scared a lot of people. I always thought he would get bored and move on but instead he created a new era in this agency, he really did it all. he had more contacts than anyone i ever knew. everybody was callin him. If this agency ever had a super cop I have to say he was it. Some of his Miami Vice methods were questionable buthe always got what he wanted and he got the job done. We never ever talked about or *****ed about weekends or nights, darn that was the job. You new panzies quit your *****in, this is the best darn job out there. I heard you quit wearin dress clothes to work, something about lookin professional you all missed . Quit the personnal attacks, I know Pr's family and he wears the gold bracelets that he received from his deceased father. I also knew Decoursy the new major in Jacks, what a great cop, he was one of the sheriffs go to guys in the VIN unit , Pr also worked with him, now that there both in ABT theres nothin but good things will happen, imagine two great real cops in a quasi regulatory agency. Go get-em, wish I was back there quit *****in new ones problems will always exist, if you accomplish half of what PR has you will have a great career.
    I agree PR is a true leader and someone who thinks outside the box.
    I'm stuck in Ft.Myers but wish I could work for that guy. I met him in Tally at BA and could not believe that a Major would take the time to explain case management to a new agent like myself. Not only did we have a great conversation , but we also discussed how to proceed with an EO. Further more he e-mailed what is necessary to sucessfully do an EO, Which most of you probably haven't done.
    My hat is off to Major PR and would work for that guy any day of the week!!
    I agree that guy's presentation was great and I look forward to the direction this agency is going!!

I think at the least this guy should be leading our agency!!!

I have had the unfortunate opportunity to of had to work for both Ledbetter and Owsiany (temporary) and come on you two the gig is up you have been found out, if you were to put either of your brains in a bird it would fly backwards. Please take a good look in the mirror, your both social promotions, Ledbetter retire make us happy again, let us do our jobs, quit *****in about the Major behind his back you ungrateful wanna be a real capt.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast