THE DRAMA CONTINUES - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

everyone knows who is keeping this ridiculous post going, keep going, and you might be surprised to get on here and see your extra activities posted..................in detail.

i am real curioius to why these to people are so damn important to yall. do they sign your paychecks?????????? or is one of them your spouce. or better yet WHAT IS YOUR SPOUSE DOING WHILE YOU ARE PAYING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO THESE TWO PEOPLE...... WHY DO YOU THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN OTHERS LIFE. WHAT EVER DECISIONS THAT THESE TWO MAKE ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE LEARN TO DO YOUR JOBS. IF YOU WANT A DIFFRENT PROFESSION PUT AN APPLICATION IN AT THE NEWS PAPER BETTER YET PUT ONE IN AT THE NEWS TV STATION. WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS MORE RIDICULOUS THAT ANYTHING THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING..... THE ONLY PERFECT PERSON IN GOD... AND TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU NONE OF YALL ARE HIM!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH YOU TALK ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE MAKING THE HCCO LOOK. WHAT ABOUT YALL??????? DO YOU THINK YOUR COMMENTS MAKE YOUR DEPARTMENT LOOK. YOU MAKE OUR COMMUNITY THINK THAT YALL ARE CHILDISH AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. YALL ACT LIKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS. DO YALL NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOU TIME. IS THIS WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN THE ACCADAMY.... BOY THIS IS SO SORRY REPORT WRIGHTING.......

Throw out the trash

Dear Unprofessional People,

Your last post was very comical. You type like you speak--TRASHY. It is so obvious as to who you are and that you love the attention (trust me you get plenty on my squad). So the question is---Who really wants to keep this post going? When you refer to the academy and report writing,it seems that you also missed it. Maybe you called in sick or you could have been outside on your cell phone. Oh I got it meeting your boyfriend or taking a two hour smoke break. Study your self for a change. Do your job or GO AWAY. People here really have grown to hate you (alot of people) for what you get away with. Let the Sheriff fill your position with someone that would appreciate a job.

FOR SOME CRAZY REASON YOU MUST THINK THAT I AM THE OFFICER IN QUESTION, WELL YOU GOT THAT ALL WRONG. I DONT EVEN WORK FOR THE DEPARTMENT. BUT I DO PAY TAXES THEREFORE I DO HELP PAY YOUR SALERY..!!!!!! SO I FEEL THAT I CAN VOICE MY OPION. AND IF I WOULDNT HAVE THE WHOLE HCCO HARRASSING ME LIKE YALL DO THIS C.O I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAT TO TELL YOUR "SORRY ASS" WHO I AM. YOU DO YOUR JOB AND STOP WORRING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE..... ITS A SHAME THAT THIS IS WHAT US TAXPAYERS PAY YALL TO DO. MAYBE YOUR SHERIFF SHOULD DO HER JOB. AND HIRE MATURE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR HER!!!!!!!!! SEE THIS C.O MIGHT NOT LIKE DRAMA BUT ITS CLEAR THAT YOU DO...... DO YOU NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR MAYBE YOU WANT HERS.........OR MAYBE YOU GOT THE JOB BRECAUSE YOU LIKE TO FLIRT WITH THE INMATES..... SEE I DONT WORK FOR YALL BUT BELIEVE ME I KNOW ALOT OF YALL......AND THERES ALOT THAT I COULD POST ON THIS SITE. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO START.... I DIDNT THINK SO...... SEE AT ONE POINT IN TIME MY HUSBAND WAS IN A LITTLE TROUBLE AND HES TOLD ME ALOT ABOUT YALL OFFICERS..... YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT HAVEBEEN THERE FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS. MAYBE I SHOULD START A NEW TOPIC...........

Please do you uneducated smack mouth.You sound like a C.O. or ex C.O. that shacked up with a convict. I think all of you people are funny and now you take the prize. I also bet you have never paid taxes.

you need to "wise" up. i bet ive paid more taxes in the past 3 years than u have in a lifetime. and this is good you want to turn your hatered on me instead of these 2 c.o. i like that. cause one thing about me heffer i like a good fight you over weight 400 pound pig and i say that lightly because in reality a pig has more class tha you and your squad as you would like to put it....... seems to me that by your own words all you and your squad do is sit around and talk about these two officer rather than doing your job.... which by the way do you do these postings on your own time or on taxpayers time.... either way 1. you either dont have a life of your own or 2. the sheriff should make sure that her staff is doing their job than playing on the net.... by the way i never worked for hcso........ not a mature enough atmosphere for me......... please do say more.......

i got it guest you dont have a life so you got a job as a c.o. to be around these guys lets face it CONVICTS like to give any on attention.... and no i never messed with an convict ill save that for u..............

i got it guest you dont have a life so you got a job as a c.o. to be around these guys lets face it CONVICTS like to give any on attention.... and no i never messed with an convict ill save that for u..............

To Stupid and Real Stupid,

Yes it is safe to say neither one of you worked for the S.O. Proof read what both of you write. Maybe you should team up. Comment on things you know about and stop trying to be in the spotlight. The fact is both of those officers suck and they know it. Go back to your COPS and Court T.V. Oh and the 400lbs thing--- ha,ha,ha. Cast out there one more time--you are not even close,Smack mouth.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast