THE DRAMA CONTINUES - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

aren't you a smart one, i believe anyone who wanted to read it, could read it the first time it was posted. get a life loser.
    so much for policy. looks like she isn't the only one who didn't follow policy. i bet if you post your name, there could be some serious dirt posted on here about you. i'm sure something much worse than her turning her back for 2 minutes. and for the record the inmates were not loose. read the i.a. stupid its public record. the females were locked in a caged cell. the male inmate ran in there while her back was turned while they were scrubbing under the door. nobody was left unattended, and the females were not loose.
    but of course you won't post your name, because you know you would be the embarassment of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by arent you a smart one
    aren't you a smart one, i believe anyone who wanted to read it, could read it the first time it was posted. get a life loser.
    so much for policy. looks like she isn't the only one who didn't follow policy. i bet if you post your name, there could be some serious dirt posted on here about you. i'm sure something much worse than her turning her back for 2 minutes. and for the record the inmates were not loose. read the i.a. stupid its public record. the females were locked in a caged cell. the male inmate ran in there while her back was turned while they were scrubbing under the door. nobody was left unattended, and the females were not loose.
    but of course you won't post your name, because you know you would be the embarassment of the week.
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE THERE!! HAHA!!

not there, but close enough again the ia is public record quit looking like an idiot and know what you are talking about before you spout your doughnut hole. i'm sorry it's to full of something else to fit a doughnut in it. seriously get a life and maybe when you do you will have something better to do act like blood sucking voltures.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    not there, but close enough again the ia is public record quit looking like an idiot and know what you are talking about before you spout your doughnut hole. i'm sorry it's to full of something else to fit a doughnut in it. seriously get a life and maybe when you do you will have something better to do act like blood sucking voltures.
    have you ever gone to the PR department and asked to see someones records? I have! They don't know if you have to be an agency to see them or if just anyone can walk in off the street and view them. I was turned away because they didn't know and gave me the number to Tallahassee PR departement and they don't know either. You are either the person or you are just listening to your 'friend' on what happended.
    Besides, NOBODY here beleives for one minute(or 2) that all of this stuff could happen in the span of 2 minutes. If she hadn't been on the phone with whoever, for probably 30 minutes or more, this would have never happend.
    GET A LIFE YOURSELF. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU NEED A NEW ONE, OR A NEW FRIEND.

THE CRAPPIEST, FEMINIST SHERRIF ASKED FOR HER RESIGNATION? SHE MUST BE A REAL PIECE OF #@!%!!!!! EVEN A WHITE BOY IN JAIL FOR 5 YEARS CANT GET IT IN 2 MIN OR LESS!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345