LONG TERM STRATEGERY - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sooooo, lets see here.. Suddenly, KM's name was mentioned and then there's a compaint. Sorry KM, truth hurts dont it?
    Lot's more to come on KM and her clan.Lot's more.

KM needs to worry about Kharma....well maybe she's soon to find out. I remember when she would smile in A/C Gribbon's face and then turn around and tell me that she doesn't have a backbone and that she can't make a decision. She would tell me that A/C would allow the "guys" to go into her office and question her decisions and how she was as useless as everyone else. And then A/C would walk in and KM would say, "Hello A/C" with a big smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Back Stabber
    Sooooo, lets see here.. Suddenly, KM's name was mentioned and then there's a compaint. Sorry KM, truth hurts dont it?

KM needs to worry about Kharma....well maybe she's soon to find out. I remember when she would smile in A/C Gribbon's face and then turn around and tell me that she doesn't have a backbone and that she can't make a decision. She would tell me that A/C would allow the "guys" to go into her office and question her decisions and how she was as useless as everyone else. And then A/C would walk in and KM would say, "Hello A/C" with a big smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Back Stabber
    KM and her clan( or fantasy clan) are going to have big problems. I am the keeper of the keys, a lot of keys, and KM better worry about getting taken out of WMPD wearing silver bracelets, heavy silver bracelets with a sweater or shirt over them. HMMMMM.....

Wilton Manors: City returning 3 part-time crossing guard positions

September 3, 2007 Article printed from the Sun Sentinel

Ciity commissioners recently agreed to bring back three part-time crossing guard positions for Wilton Manors Elementary School.

The city initially had cut the three positions from its proposed 2007-08 budget, but commissioners agreed unanimously to return the positions to the budget after hearing concerns from residents and teachers.

The city will use funds from one vacant police officer position to pay for the crossing guards for one year. It will use money from the current budget to pay for the guards during September until the new fiscal year begins Oct. 1.

DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by WM PTA
    Wilton Manors: City returning 3 part-time crossing guard positions

September 3, 2007 Article printed from the Sun Sentinel

Ciity commissioners recently agreed to bring back three part-time crossing guard positions for Wilton Manors Elementary School.

The city initially had cut the three positions from its proposed 2007-08 budget, but commissioners agreed unanimously to return the positions to the budget after hearing concerns from residents and teachers.

The city will use funds from one vacant police officer position to pay for the crossing guards for one year. It will use money from the current budget to pay for the guards during September until the new fiscal year begins Oct. 1.

DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING?
    Every day you think it cannot get worse in this Wilton Manors Police Department but it does day after day. If any influential activists or wannabe council people read these bolgs get us out of this hell hole. Your police department officers whom you identify with and know are bailing this sinking ship en masse because of the inhumane treatment by Police Chief R Perez and Lt .D Seibert. The quality of life of your neighborhoods are decreasing day by day because the officers DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CITY ANYMORE. It is much more than the new PBA Contract, it is how the employees of the PD are treated as professionals. Look at the latest article about the school crossing guards. They were supposed to be paid out of the Human Resource Budget, but now it is a Police Department Budget Issue. We have to sacrifice a cop who patrols the street in lieu of 3 crosing guards who should and have been paid out of a different budget. But do you think wuss Police Chief R Perez would stand up for us.No way. We continue to give and give each day and it has now reached the BREAKING POINT. Come City Council do the right thing and you know what that is.

Great meeting....not!

Isn't it funny how nobody wants to be on the Steering Committee or the Awards Committee? Chief, the date didn't just come and go like you said in the meeting, nobody cares anymore. You see, before you came to WMPD, we all wanted to be part of the team. Now it doesn't matter, if you do what they want then you fit, if you disagree, then you don't fit (geeze, where did we hear that before) and you are then placed somewhere you can't get in the way.

Hey Chief, are you surprised that no one wants to talk at your meetings? I'm not, you will just deal with them and make sure that they are either demoted or dealt with by one of your Lt's. Good luck at the next meeting in 6 months!

Re: Great meeting....not!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Of the Guys
    Isn't it funny how nobody wants to be on the Steering Committee or the Awards Committee? Chief, the date didn't just come and go like you said in the meeting, nobody cares anymore. You see, before you came to WMPD, we all wanted to be part of the team. Now it doesn't matter, if you do what they want then you fit, if you disagree, then you don't fit (geeze, where did we hear that before) and you are then placed somewhere you can't get in the way.

Hey Chief, are you surprised that no one wants to talk at your meetings? I'm not, you will just deal with them and make sure that they are either demoted or dealt with by one of your Lt's. Good luck at the next meeting in 6 months!
    I USED to love being on both Committee's " before RP" because I know my input was welcomed and I was able to make WMPD a better place to work at not only for myself but the other people I worked with. I enjoyed doing the research on different projects because my opinion mattered and was respected by the prior police administration and my co workers. Also something that was very important to me was that their was no "rank" in those meetings, we were encouraged to speak our minds and what was said their STAYED their. Do you think that would happen now! We are constantly being belittled by Chief RP and the Lt's to the point I do not even want to work in this pit. Anything said in the meetings with RP would be broadcast throughout the building 5 minutes after the meetings were done. With all the major backstabbing going on by the Chief and his band of merry man and woman you would have to be a village idiot to say something negative about Ec,Kj, DS,KM or god forbid KOJERK. Remember the VOLUNTEER memo from RP reminding us what the VOLUNTEER word meant in Webster's dictionary. Yea I really want to be treated like a 5 year old and be constantly demeaned at every turn by a incompetent .

Re: Great meeting....not!

Quote Originally Posted by WMPDER
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Of the Guys

I USED to love being on both Committee's " before RP" because I know my input was welcomed and I was able to make WMPD a better place to work at not only for myself but the other people I worked with. I enjoyed doing the research on different projects because my opinion mattered and was respected by the prior police administration and my co workers. Also something that was very important to me was that their was no "rank" in those meetings, we were encouraged to speak our minds and what was said their STAYED their. Do you think that would happen now! We are constantly being belittled by Chief RP and the Lt's to the point I do not even want to work in this pit. Anything said in the meetings with RP would be broadcast throughout the building 5 minutes after the meetings were done. With all the major backstabbing going on by the Chief and his band of merry man and woman you would have to be a village idiot to say something negative about Ec,Kj, DS,KM or god forbid KOJERK. Remember the VOLUNTEER memo from RP reminding us what the VOLUNTEER word meant in Webster's dictionary. Yea I really want to be treated like a 5 year old and be constantly demeaned at every turn by a incompetent .
    Oh yes. Thank you.I forgot about that memo but found a copy this morning. After reading it again, I am trying to figure out why anybody but his little band of twirps would VOLUNTEER for anything to do with this dysfunctional Police Department. Their is NO team building just do as I say because I am the great Chief RP. A waste just like the meetings this week.

Hey come on now boys and girls. As PUBLIC SERVANTS we are expected to volunteer or donate some of our free time to better our community and make it a better place to be.With that in mind I would gladly VOLUNTEER my time to:

1/Serve as a juror in EC's divorce trial which is all on public record at the Broward County Clerk of the Court's Web Site

2/Help KOJERK prepare his letter of resignation

3/Help plan Chief's RP and Lt's DS & RW retirement party

4/ Help any QUALIFIED and breathing candidate running against Mayor Scott Newton, Commissioners Joe Angelo, Ted Galatis, Craig Sherritt and Gary Resnick

5/ Help defeat a Boyko or a Ellich running for City Council

6/ Help the City Manager Joe Gallegos with relocating from the area when he is given the "boot" along with the H.R. Director

So see we can all find some free time to help better our community so let's all of us left in the " fraternity" pitch in to improve the quality of life for the residents of the Island City.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gunner
    Hey come on now boys and girls. As PUBLIC SERVANTS we are expected to volunteer or donate some of our free time to better our community and make it a better place to be.With that in mind I would gladly VOLUNTEER my time to:

1/Serve as a juror in EC's divorce trial which is all on public record at the Broward County Clerk of the Court's Web Site

2/Help KOJERK prepare his letter of resignation

3/Help plan Chief's RP and Lt's DS & RW retirement party

4/ Help any QUALIFIED and breathing candidate running against Mayor Scott Newton, Commissioners Joe Angelo, Ted Galatis, Craig Sherritt and Gary Resnick

5/ Help defeat a Boyko or a Ellich running for City Council

6/ Help the City Manager Joe Gallegos with relocating from the area when he is given the "boot" along with the H.R. Director

So see we can all find some free time to help better our community so let's all of us left in the " fraternity" pitch in to improve the quality of life for the residents of the Island City.
    Nicely said!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast