Thread: new member

I only heard about this web site today..interesting reading. As everyone knows the director is leaving, possibaly the chief as well. Things are starting to change. Changes are not always welcomed no matter if they are good or bad. Some offices are working on schedules, some are not. We have some really good supervisors and some really terrible ones....the terrible ones don't undersatand that the people who work for you don't have to like you, but they do have to respect you and trust you.
    Respect and trust are something that have been missing for sometime now. I have worked for this agency over 20 years and the moral is the worst I've ever seen it..but I still have hope that we will recover and carry on. We are in a new era, finally a Secretary and a Deputy Secretary who seem to be interested in the agents....maybe they realize, as a supervisor you are only as good as the people who work for you. If you treat people fairly and honsetly, they'll do the same. As hard as it is, try to be positive and hopefully the next director will be a good change.

WOW 20PLUS, ALL THOSE VIEWS AND NO POSTS!!
    I THINK YOU MADE TO MUCH SENSE