Sgt. Harrison - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Harrison

Sorry

I had the opportunity to meet Sgt. while we both attended Dui class at the St. Pete junior college. The goose bumps hit hard when I saw his picture on Baynews 9. I am sorry for your loss. God will take care of him.

Sorry

I had the opportunity to meet Sgt. while we both attended Dui class at the St. Pete junior college. The goose bumps hit hard when I saw his picture on Baynews 9. I am sorry for your loss. God will take care of him.

I too have had the chance to meet him.. He was a very well knowledged DUI Deputy. Today is a tragic loss for the family and HCSO.. My thought's and prayer's are with ALL involved...

BE SAFE!!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    My thoughts and prayers go out to this deputy, his family and all his law enforcement family. May he rest in peace.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

sgt

thoughts and prayers go out to hcso and the deputies familey. i have met him a couple times. but every day when i drive by his house i throw him a wave and he waves back. he will be missed. be safe, be good guys.

Sgt. Harrison

My patches may read Reserve II but my heart, is like a full timer. Very proud when in uniform and when telling others what I do. This tragedy has been on my mind all day. May God bless and protect his family and may God build a hedge of protection around all LEO's.

Sgt,

Go rest high on the mountain. Your tour has come to an end. Your heart was gold and your career was unfaltering. Rest know and keep a watchful eye on your family and brothers and sisters in law enforcement.

May the Sgt REST IN PEACE and to all LEOs stay safe our prayers are with you all. We are all family and we are here for you all.

Deputies Robert Carr, 31, and Shawn Dugan, 29 GREAT JOB!!!!! Thats what needs to be done whenever this madness happens.

To all my friends at HCSO I am saddened to hear the news of Sgt Harrison. My thoughts and prayers go out to each of you while you bear this time of sadness while still executing your duties to the community. I know how difficult it is to patrol the streets in Hillsborough County so please stay safe and strong for each other.

D Parker
    (Former #3933)

My deepest condolences go out to the family and friends of the Sgt. Harrison. We Know how horrable it feels to lose an honored loved one.

From a Broward Sheriff's Deputy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast