LWPD TPF/SWAT Article

Hey I really appriciate that post man, It was an awesome article. Sounds like TPF is really putting their foot down and Lt. Ebel sounds like he's got his head on strait. Let's pounce these gangbangin' scumbags!

I wonder now how the D/C is going to screw everything up this time around. Since he is so in effective and has not been a cop in 20 yrs he does not know the difference between a revolver and a AK-47. The dumb decisions he made was why I had to get out of that place. Heck I remember last yr when all we would respond to is one shooting after another and yet he did nothing. He wanted to keep the friendly COPS who gave food and clothes to the gang members who saved money to buy more guns and shoot people. I mean enough was enough if you have a leader who is so out of touch with the times then why would anyone want to work for such an IDIOT. Well all I have to say is I can not wait for my fellows officers to come over to PBSO with me and see the way this day and age works in reacting to crime. See you all in October!

PS Great job TPF too bad the IDIOT did not do this sooner but I hear he is being the IDIOT again and shutting it down. Just wait till October!!!!!

Hey buddy...you got to be more convincing then that. Sounds like a cop who was probably on the team or didn't make the cut trying to take his frustration out on the very establishment who put him there. You just can't seem to satisfy anyone nowadays.

It's probably the very own ranks who serve under the D/C bashing him. The poster just gave himself away.

Wow you huys are real attention whores how bout give the attention to a real worker like Officer Mahoney or Cardenas. A bunch of wanna bees trying for fame

To the idiot who says he needs to be convinced, you are the type of person I was happy to get away from when I left last yr b/c you were the type of person who thought the department was out to get you weren't you? The childish crap that the old guys play over there was unbelievable. This is why people like myself leave because we did not want to be working with a bunch of old timers who acted like 5 year olds who throw temper tantrums when they didn't get there way. So when we take you over in October quit you crying and stop throwing your temper tantrums when you dont get your way because we dont put up with that crap over here. Once again please grow up and act your age when you come over and I know it will be hard for some of you to grow up since your are used to cying so much.

Ohh an by the way I was and still am impressed with what was done in that city since you guys probably cried and wined the entire time which from an ex-LWPD cop, knows how much harder it must have made it.

Wow...I guess that's tell'in them...

I can tell you are a member of "Huked on Fonix wirked fer me".

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Those guys on TPF/SWAT are soooo HOT!!! HAHAHA[color=violet][/color] :wink:
    I think this is what you wanted to post"
    ops:
    Those guys on TPF/SWAT are soooo HOT!!!