OFFICER JOSE PINA

OFFICER JOSE PINA

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE OUTCOME OF OFFICER PINA'S COURT CASE

I am assuming this mishap is going to put a dent on Lake Worth's city budget.
    He beat all the charges. You got to love the word righteousness! Did he go through arbitration or some type of grievance board for his job back?

I do not know what exactly the outcome with his job is, I think they tried to extend his probation in order to terminate him or something. He's working at a PO somewhere down south now. The court case was dismissed because the traffic Sgt. who did the investigation did a pretty shoddy one, and there actually was no evidence in the case. Only the testimony of one officer, which was pretty shaky I heard to begin with. Then that person got transferred to CID, with only one year law enforcement experience, go figure. Thats LWPD at its best.

Now that's pathetic. Typical Lake Worthless. Well with the D/C leaving and some lieutenants starting to get the point. It seems like there's a lot shake ups going to happen.

officer pina

well he has retained a lawyer and is planning on suing LWPD, the chief, the traffic sgt and the Female officer who testilied on his trial.... i ran into him the other day and he is doing very well, he has a good job and well liked in that department....

???

Does anyone know what happened to his arbitration?

Quote Originally Posted by Bystander
    Does anyone know what happened to his arbitration?
    He lost.

Thanks Craig L