REMEMBER - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REMEMBER

Re: pretend wife

Quote Originally Posted by reader
    well if he did have a 'real' wife we all know she wouldn't let him out of the house dressed the way he does. trailer is out! and it is amazing how the truth about this mayor and his 'friends' stays out of the paper .. just remember residents make this town not the mayor. everyone does need to inform, inform, inform. don't hold back
    Just remember Newton is nothing more that a person who puts headliners in automobiles. Not quite the rocket scientist whose elevator does not go to the top floor.He has no education and everything he has was bought and paid for by mommy and daddy. His daddy was a thief who got caught "cooking the books " at the City of Wilton Manors but more will come out when the time is right.He has no pension, so why do you think he takes it out on the cops and us employees any time he can.Ah don't forget about the screwup son ( Remember the New Times article on Patrick when he probably was a little drunk and disorderly). And me thinks he was drinking underage! All in front of the Mayor & Detective DJ who allowed it. Wow interesting campaign fodder . Very interesting.

Re: pretend wife

Quote Originally Posted by S & W Cop
    Quote Originally Posted by reader
    well if he did have a 'real' wife we all know she wouldn't let him out of the house dressed the way he does. trailer is out! and it is amazing how the truth about this mayor and his 'friends' stays out of the paper .. just remember residents make this town not the mayor. everyone does need to inform, inform, inform. don't hold back
    Just remember Newton is nothing more that a person who puts headliners in automobiles. Not quite the rocket scientist whose elevator does not go to the top floor.He has no education and everything he has was bought and paid for by mommy and daddy. His daddy was a thief who got caught "cooking the books " at the City of Wilton Manors but more will come out when the time is right.He has no pension, so why do you think he takes it out on the cops and us employees any time he can.Ah don't forget about the screwup son ( Remember the New Times article on Patrick when he probably was a little drunk and disorderly). And me thinks he was drinking underage! All in front of the Mayor & Detective DJ who allowed it. Wow interesting campaign fodder . Very interesting.
    His son Patrick is a BIG problem. Tried to beat up a guy who had the wrong address for a party. Just the norm for this family of screw up's.

Funny thing happened as I was in town (or working???) this weekend. Little EC had dinner with the new squeeze. He drove his brand new truck into town and had dinner with the squeeze when she was working.

EC, next time, don't park that BIG BRAND NEW truck directly next to the squeezes work truck. Its a dead give away.

By the way RP. Was that little trip within the policy for the take home program??? I don't think so but we all know you cover his arse like a blanket.

[quote="Boo Boo"]Funny thing happened as I was in town (or working???) this weekend. Little EC had dinner with the new squeeze. He drove his brand new truck into town and had dinner with the squeeze when she was working.

EC, next time, don't park that BIG BRAND NEW truck directly next to the squeezes work truck. Its a dead give away.

By the way RP. Was that little trip within the policy for the take home program??? I don't think so but we all know you cover his arse like a blanket

Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares..

Yea you're right. No one cares enough to do anything about the clear violations of city and police dept policy. RP will not do what is right even if it pointed out to him in puiblic.
    I wonder is there a name for someone who won't change or admit that they were wrong in the face of an undeniable fact that they are? And If that person is the leader of a paramilitary organization what can we expect in the future when something does affect us?
    Isnt that what your asking us to do SERIOUSLY? Ignore him and his actions or inactions?

"Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

This is what SERIOUSLY writes and he/she is correct except for one minor detail....

THIS AFFAIR CLEARLY VIOLATES CITY POLICIES AND RULES UP TO AND INCLUDING TERMINATION......

Why, you ask?????

1- Because EC is a Sergeant and KJ is a service aide working directly for him. She was his subordinate. Sure alot of cops have affairs but if with a subordinate, that is where it crosses the line.

2- Not against any rules except for ethics and morals...
    EC was married and has a daughter.
    Kj was married TO A FLPD COP. If you want to dip your wennie in a hoe, do it with someone on the outside of your workplace and not with someone married to another COP!!!!! That is lower that DIRT!!!!

How many times are you people going to talk about this? It is getting boring, obviously no one cares. Why don't you spend you precious time given us somthing better that this BS. Come on you can dig on something better. YOUR NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH COME ON FIND A NEW GOSSIP SUBJECT THIS IS GETTING OLD. I mean how many ways can you write the sme stuff? :wink:

AS many Times

Quote Originally Posted by EC&KJ Come on now
    How many times are you people going to talk about this? It is getting boring, obviously no one cares. Why don't you spend you precious time given us somthing better that this BS. Come on you can dig on something better. YOUR NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH COME ON FIND A NEW GOSSIP SUBJECT THIS IS GETTING OLD. I mean how many ways can you write the sme stuff? :wink:
    The answer is as many times as it takes for RP to do the right thing and follow policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hoe Hoe
    "Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

This is what SERIOUSLY writes and he/she is correct except for one minor detail....

THIS AFFAIR CLEARLY VIOLATES CITY POLICIES AND RULES UP TO AND INCLUDING TERMINATION......

Why, you ask?????

1- Because EC is a Sergeant and KJ is a service aide working directly for him. She was his subordinate. Sure alot of cops have affairs but if with a subordinate, that is where it crosses the line.

2- Not against any rules except for ethics and morals...
    EC was married and has a daughter.
    Kj was married TO A FLPD COP. If you want to dip your wennie in a hoe, do it with someone on the outside of your workplace and not with someone married to another COP!!!!! That is lower that DIRT!!!!
    What is a "wennie" please? You illiterate chumps are SO BORING, and SUCH LOSERS!! I guess the unstriped one was off today, given the number of lame-o posts on this site today. Please, GET A LIFE!! We are so sick of your whining.

Who is the unstriped one? O.G. G.B.G.G. or D.J. or some other one. :?:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast