FLEET - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FLEET

i have worked here along time, fleet is the most unorganized and officer nonfriendly as i have ever seen it.

p.s. and i won't even start with the guy in the radio shop, he needs to be replaced with anyone that can at least answer the phone and be polite!

Fleet

Those poor *(Guys) are still working in the same building after all these years. If they had what they needed, things might be a little better.

I still remember the way things were 10-15 years ago. Believe it or not they have improved alot.

* Edited by Mod 167 for language content

The Radio guy yelled at me too....

The radio guy is great. Just don't walk in there like he owes you something, realize he's got a thankless job, and tell him thank you when you leave. Every other visit after that, you will be recognized as someone who is a stand up guy and he'll break his back to help you out.

Angry Joe can certainly be grumpy but if you are nice, he will bail you out of a jam. He's done it for me a few times.

I think he inherited the cell phone fiasco for a while and know he didn't enjoy it.

If you "forget" a bottle of Chivas in his office you won't have any problems ever again.

Agreed, shouldn't have to politic, kiss up and bribe simply to get essential equipment.

Ask NN dayshift about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Ask NN dayshift about it.
    What do you mean by that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Agreed, shouldn't have to politic, kiss up and bribe simply to get essential equipment.
    Amen, i dread going to his office for anything. he has always complained about the uppers, and maybe due, but it does get old. He treats you very bad and it is like pulling teeth to replace anything. i remember once he told me i need a letter from bloom to replace a broken radio holder. i just left and had another coworker get a new one later. he never answers the telephone, i have seen him ignore it as it rang. he needs to be reassigned like tiffany was and geet things back on track with the radio shop.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast