JSO

Thread: JSO

JSO

Does anyone up there ever come on this site? It's hard to get info about JSO.

I'm not jso, but I wouldn't bother with this this group of people. Yes I did say people because their attitudes toward their jobs SUCK! Hey JSO, if your job is that bad, GET OUT OF THE GAME! Or get back in the jail. Your piss poor attitude toward the public is horrible. You just need an ETHICS review.

Where is Jacksonville County?
    I can't find it in the Florida Map.

The county is Duval County...JSO is the primary LE Agency for this county. There are a few other small depts. along the beaches but JSO is pretty much it for Duval County.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 1
    I'm not jso, but I wouldn't bother with this this group of people. Yes I did say people because their attitudes toward their jobs SUCK! Hey JSO, if your job is that bad, GET OUT OF THE GAME! Or get back in the jail. Your piss poor attitude toward the public is horrible. You just need an ETHICS review.
    They have always been jerkoffs!!
    With the highest murder rate in the state, the Sheriff is requesting over 60 extra cops to work traffic????
    Wow, it appears he has a handle on things!!!, not

You guys should not bash JSO. They are a great agency with some very sharp officers. Guess you ran into a disgruntled officer..... which are at every agency in the U.S. I know this cause I work with some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist
    Where is Jacksonville County?
    I can't find it in the Florida Map.
    It is Duval County. THe county and city of Jacksonville consolidated with the exception of Baldwin,Neptune,Atlantci and Jacksonville Bch cities to currently be called. consolidated city of Jacksonville