Before RP / After RP
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Before RP / After RP

Before RP, LEOAFFAIRS would not nor did it exist for the Wilton Manors Police Department.

After RP, LEOAFFAIRS is a necessity in getting the word out as to how one man destroyed one of the finest PD's in South Florida. :twisted:

Re: Before RP / After RP

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    Before RP, LEOAFFAIRS would not nor did it exist for the Wilton Manors Police Department.

After RP, LEOAFFAIRS is a necessity in getting the word out as to how one man destroyed one of the finest PD's in South Florida. :twisted:
    Oh this ones going to be good and personal. Think I need another cup of java before I and others start on this topic.

Before RP, If you (as a married sergeant) had a sexual relationship with your direct subordinate (married civilian to another police officer), you would have either been terminated or severely reprimanded.

After RP, If you (as a married sergeant) had a sexual relationship with your direct subordinate (married civilian to another police officer), you would be on the top of the list for a promotion.

RW….Don’t you have any say with your subordinates or has he threatened you as well. I never knew you to sit back and take it. You have really disappointed me.

I have never met RP or his co-hort that he brought with him from Ft. Laud and because of that I will not attack him or her personally. However, I will state the obvious. Before RP most within the department were happy, now they are the minority. Before RP guys would always talk about how the grass was probably greener on the other side, but now they are leaving for those greener pastures. Talk is always cheap, but replacing many years of experienced cops will prove to be expensive. Before RP WMPD was a well respected place to work, now you can't even keep a guy you are putting through the academy. I'm not nieve enough to think before RP that WMPD was perfect, because it wasn't, but it was close. Before RP Fred Neely was always welcome and did many great things for the dept. After RP Fred Neely isn't welcome to do ride-alongs anymore, but will continue to support the guys of WMPD because he is that special of a person. I beg someone to point out one positive thing that has happened since RW has left and RP has taken over.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have never met RP or his co-hort that he brought with him from Ft. Laud and because of that I will not attack him or her personally. However, I will state the obvious. Before RP most within the department were happy, now they are the minority. Before RP guys would always talk about how the grass was probably greener on the other side, but now they are leaving for those greener pastures. Talk is always cheap, but replacing many years of experienced cops will prove to be expensive. Before RP WMPD was a well respected place to work, now you can't even keep a guy you are putting through the academy. I'm not nieve enough to think before RP that WMPD was perfect, because it wasn't, but it was close. Before RP Fred Neely was always welcome and did many great things for the dept. After RP Fred Neely isn't welcome to do ride-alongs anymore, but will continue to support the guys of WMPD because he is that special of a person. I beg someone to point out one positive thing that has happened since RW has left and RP has taken over.
    RP replaced all the furniture in the Chiefs office for some very expensive pieces......Oh, thats not a good thing for the department. That was only for him. Still thinking........... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Before RP, RW was the jerk
    After RP, RP is the jerk

Okay Okay, let's settle down a little.

Guys and ladies, you act as though no police department has ever had a couple of its employees get involved together. Come on. It happens. Maybe, just maybe, KH would not have gone elsewhere had her husband showed her some affection and been more than just a roommate in her life. He told her a couple of years ago that he was not in love with her anymore. CAN YOU IMAGINE HEARING THAT FROM YOUR SPOUSE?

The way she went about finding someone else was not right, but when you are desperate and have someone saying to you all the things that you have missed hearing.....it happens.
    It was just sad to see that because of her relationship with EC, she turned her back on friends that were always there for her.
    EC is a slimeball and unfortunately she will find out the hard way.

After RP, RP is the jerk
    I would like to clarify. When I stated RW, I meant R Wierzbicki. If you understood that and are refering to Wierzbicki as a jerk, I'm sorry you feel that way.

As far as I am concerned Wierzbicki was never and will never be a jerk. Some people may not have liked his administrative style, but he was never a jerk. The man always had my back and to this day still does what he can to help me out. I was never part of his click, especially since I only worked for him for about 2 years. He is truly a loyal man with tremendous integrity. I only wish there was I way I could work for him again.

You're a dork....I was talking about WILEY.

After RP, RP is the jerk
    I would like to clarify. When I stated RW, I meant R Wierzbicki. If you understood that and are refering to Wierzbicki as a jerk, I'm sorry you feel that way.

As far as I am concerned Wierzbicki was never and will never be a jerk. Some people may not have liked his administrative style, but he was never a jerk. The man always had my back and to this day still does what he can to help me out. I was never part of his click, especially since I only worked for him for about 2 years. He is truly a loyal man with tremendous integrity. I only wish there was I way I could work for him again.

And I would also like to add that Wierzbicki was great to work with. He was always fair as far as I am concerned. And as far as Wiley is concerned, it was suppose to be funny because I hear that he just sits there and takes it now. He use to be the giver. LOL.

After RP, RP is the jerk

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast