Sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff

Sheriff

Elect a real sheriff one with integrity.

Some of those are:
    Wiley Thompson
    Albert Lamberti
    John Bukata
    John Auer
    Kevin Tyrie

Outside
    Janet Reno - only if she wasn't so incapacitated from illness
    Jeb Bush - do you think he would try it
    Davie Police Chief - John George

What do you all think? Really, lets talk real candidates. Not this fairy tale, who would you like to see?

Re: Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy101

Some of those are:
    Wiley Thompson
    Albert Lamberti
    John Bukata
    John Auer
    Kevin Tyrie

Outside

What do you all think? Really, lets talk real candidates. Not this fairy tale, who would you like to see?
    Bukata???? Thompson???? I thought you wanted to talk about REAL candidates

Some of those are:
    Wiley Thompson
    Albert Lamberti
    John Bukata
    John Auer
    Kevin Tyrie

Outside

No Auer. No Janet Reno Which John Bukata Jr or Sr. Tyrie is a good guy, Lamberti is a great choice. How about Creamer he is the most honorable I can think of. How about a Hispanic. I beleive this county is ready for one. Whoever it is they need to clean house at the top, give everyone a fair shake to prove themselves don't listent to rumors and be a cops cop. And last but not least back us in the media and stand by us.

Some of those are:
    Wiley Thompson
    Albert Lamberti
    John Bukata
    John Auer
    Kevin Tyrie

Outside

LET'S TRY ALFRED LAMBERTI - NO ALBERT. BUKATA? GOD SAVE US. AND JOHN AUER? WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR CRACK MAN? WE'RE TRYING TO DIG OURSELVES OUT OF THIS HOLE, NOT STAY IN IT.

Sheriff

Actually, if you all were not reading into the lines I was not saying anyone was a good candidate that is why I asked who do they think. The person(s) I placed on the internal list were name overheard.

If you all would work together instead of always dividing and allow for good feedback instead of always acting like children, then maybe we could get something accomplished. So step back and think. Act like a true professional not a teenager.

Now, who do we actually believe would be a good candidate that has the qualifications, that might be able to win the election in 2008. Now are these people willing, lets find out who is willing and who is capable.

Waiting for responses.

Sheriff

In my opinion, I believe that the ideal candidate is one that is not really recognized. Someone who might not have to much command experience but has the ability to lead. This person(s) could be you or another that you might know.

Remember an election is anyones game, you just have to know how to play it. I wish to see a person(s) who doesn't think of themselves, but others. No one person(s) can please every person(s) but they can make an effort to do what is right, because it is the right thing to do.

Make your recommendations, make them well and remember may we all stand together.

1inamillion

I think SGT Shawn Enser should be the nomination. He brought the terror to the light and exposed it. All of the media newpaper clipping he was in. Let us bring him in as Sheriff and I think he would clean up the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by HERE WE GO

Some of those are:
    Wiley Thompson
    Albert Lamberti
    John Bukata
    John Auer
    Kevin Tyrie

Outside

LET'S TRY ALFRED LAMBERTI - NO ALBERT. BUKATA? GOD SAVE US. AND JOHN AUER? WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR CRACK MAN? WE'RE TRYING TO DIG OURSELVES OUT OF THIS HOLE, NOT STAY IN IT.
    I'm with you somewhat - Auer was dead center on the Powertrac bandwagon and sometimes round table sounds the same...Creamer is a very honorable cop's cop and Lamberti is a great guy but may have too much Jenne baggage otherwise he would probably have been squeezed out or demoted if not on board. Wiley Thompson is a very honorable guy and has seen BSO the Jenne way in action and his resistence to monkey business is what got him the boot, but he's still an outsider and the regime has put the bad mouth on him so that will be hard to overcome.

Jeb Bush is a real interesting possibility.

I still think Dennis Creamer is the man for the job - he knows which heads need to roll and knows enough qualified and honorable men and women to lead BSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Long time BSO
    Quote Originally Posted by HERE WE GO

Some of those are:
    Wiley Thompson
    Albert Lamberti
    John Bukata
    John Auer
    Kevin Tyrie

Outside

I'm with you somewhat - Auer was dead center on the Powertrac bandwagon and sometimes round table sounds the same...Creamer is a very honorable cop's cop and Lamberti is a great guy but may have too much Jenne baggage otherwise he would probably have been squeezed out or demoted if not on board. Wiley Thompson is a very honorable guy and has seen BSO the Jenne way in action and his resistence to monkey business is what got him the boot, but he's still an outsider and the regime has put the bad mouth on him so that will be hard to overcome.

Jeb Bush is a real interesting possibility.

I still think Dennis Creamer is the man for the job - he knows which heads need to roll and knows enough qualified and honorable men and women to lead BSO.
    I thank you for your mature and logical answer. You are right, we need to keep this sheriff honest and one who will work for the people they employ. Thompson is a great choice, he is an outsider who saw the insides. When trying to make a change, he was shot down and demoted. Creamer, I would like to find out more about him. Please enlighten me on him. Thanks

Actually, if you all were not reading into the lines I was not saying anyone was a good candidate that is why I asked who do they think. The person(s) I placed on the internal list were name overheard.

If you all would work together instead of always dividing and allow for good feedback instead of always acting like children, then maybe we could get something accomplished. So step back and think. Act like a true professional not a teenager.

Now, who do we actually believe would be a good candidate that has the qualifications, that might be able to win the election in 2008. Now are these people willing, lets find out who is willing and who is capable.

Waiting for responses.
    WELL THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED WITH YOURSELF MORON. YOU NOW CONTRADICT YOURSELF SAYING YOU WERE KIDDIN' ABOUT THE NAMES YOU LISTED? THEN YOU MUST GROW UP TOO. DON'T DIVIDE US, BUT PUT SOME REAL GOOD CANDIDATES YOU THINK MIGHT BE GOOD SHERIFF AND TAKE IT FROM THERE. WHY THE GAME THEM? AND YOU SAY WE'RE THE ONES THAT ARE NOT PROS. ? PLEASE.... GROW UP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast