ASK JUDY COUWELS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ASK JUDY COUWELS

IF YOU ARE HERE YOU NEED ASSISTANCE SO CALL JUDY

Yes

So what time's your appointment?

How about her intern, the cute young girl..I'll go see her.

Quote Originally Posted by 300
    How about her intern, the cute young girl..I'll go see her.
    I MADE THAT MISTAKE, SHE'S GAY.

JUDY

KEN JENNE NEEDS YOU NOW

booked up for a month.

Brain dead

Judy is a Cochran appointee that needs to be replaced!We need someone in the eap that has been a sworn leo not a leftist civilian.Judy and pretty much everyone that is employed in the mental health field tend to be leftist,liberal,and anti police and military.In order to really understand us and help us you need to have been one of us.

Re: Brain dead

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Judy is a Cochran appointee that needs to be replaced!We need someone in the eap that has been a sworn leo not a leftist civilian.Judy and pretty much everyone that is employed in the mental health field tend to be leftist,liberal,and anti police and military.In order to really understand us and help us you need to have been one of us.
    Please shut up. (0)

Re: Brain dead

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

go howie, go howie, go howie

Do NOT trust Judy. If you really feel you need help, please, please go to a professional. Do NOT trust Judy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast