OUR CHIEF IS AN IDIOT - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well let's see...I've worked with JW for many years and he was ALWAYS honest and a hard worker!!! Maybe you, Mr. Think before you speak, are a dirty cop and needed to be washed out!!! Is that why you feel he was "sneaky" or "couldn't be trusted"? Were you trying to hide your misdeeds or worried that you would be caught doing what you weren't supposed to be doing? As far as the "huge Officer safety issue", JW and I have been in many knock down drag out fights and he can back me up anyday!!! He was NEVER reckless nor was he a danger to me or anyone else!!! JW is and always will be a man of integrity and honor!! Why don't you post your name and stop hiding behind a screen name! To me, you are a coward and not credible! Go crawl back underneath the rock you came from!!!

Patrol Officer Jeff Reynolds
    "It takes one to know one," I guess thats why you defend him so much. I simply stated the facts. If you can't respect that without getting so upset then you need to take a good long look at yourself. We all have our opinions and yes I can back mine up. As far as him being honest well if he was, he would'nt be in the situation he is currently in. Again I say to you, do some investigating before you open your mouth up because your "BUDDY" got caught in some lies. As far as your name calling, for a "PATROL OFFICER" I would think you would be more mature then to stoop to that level.

The point here is not the meth head losers in the back of the car flashing pancakes....the point is law enforcement has no business downloading it and showing it off to anyone and everyone.....come on even on the big screen with new recruits.....???? It is the idiots like this one and a few choice others... that won't be named but everyone knows who they are....that give us all the professional reputation we have here in North Port.....TL did the right thing....and take notice you better behave yourself and keep your nose clean or it could happen to you.

o ya we have such a professional reputation here in po dunk north port aka " the sticks". i cant wait to get on with a real dept not this dive. :shock:

I already know the situation so I don't need to do any further investigating. JW DID NOT LIE during the investigation!!! That was just your way oops...I mean "the investigating Officer's" way of putting a case on him. Why was he NOT CHARGED with lying during the investigation if it had been shown that he was lying? The fact remains that any other agency with competent persons/person running it would have given JW a day or two off at the most. This was a witch hunt against an Officer who the incompetent punka$$ Lewis did not like. After all, that is his M.O.! Jw is better off not working there anyway! He will get a better job, with better pay elsewhere. As for you Captain, LT, Chief...oops I mean Mr. No Doubt, you are still NOT CREDIBLE until you have the ba11s enough to sign your name to your posts. Until then, I dismiss all that you say!

Sincerely,
    Patrol Officer Jeff Reynolds

patrol officer jeff

patrol officer jeff...what agency are you with? noone seems to know you....

Reyonlds must work for Bradenton and must not know who the "new and improved" JW is. When he left his wife with the baby. He showed his true colors. That is also about the time his actions starting going downhill. You would think he started using cocaine around that time but his weight would prove otherwise. JW was a backstabbing, annoying, idiot that has no business in this field. The punishment might not fit the crime but it is still good to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy brown
    The point here is not the meth head losers in the back of the car flashing pancakes....the point is law enforcement has no business downloading it and showing it off to anyone and everyone.....come on even on the big screen with new recruits.....???? It is the idiots like this one and a few choice others... that won't be named but everyone knows who they are....that give us all the professional reputation we have here in North Port.....TL did the right thing....and take notice you better behave yourself and keep your nose clean or it could happen to you.
    A little bit of past practice and NPPD ancient history.

1. Why was a then NPPD officer just ordered to seek couceling on his possible substance abuse (alcohol) after he fired his service revolver (2-3 times) through his frontroom wall into his bedroom where his then wife had locked herself into?

2. Whys was a then NPPD Capt. of the CID not given any form of discipline after losing two key pieces of evidence in an armed robbery of a Lil' General convenience store? The lose of the evidence resulted in the charges of armed robbery being dropped by the States Attorney.

So considering the past practice of no action taken against officers committing greater violations, why was this officer recomended for termination of an obviously lesser violation.

Oh, one last bit of information. Some of the officers that were involved with recomending that no action taken on the above incidents were also involved with the appointment of the current NPPD Chief.

Reyonlds must work for Bradenton and must not know who the "new and improved" JW is. When he left his wife with the baby. He showed his true colors. That is also about the time his actions starting going downhill. You would think he started using cocaine around that time but his weight would prove otherwise. JW was a backstabbing, annoying, idiot that has no business in this field. The punishment might not fit the crime but it is still good to see him go.

Post your name son. If you are afraid, say you are afraid! Your statements and rumors about JW could get you in trouble. Be man enough to say who you are if your feelings are that strong! Otherwise, you are another nobody whose statements carry no merit!

Hey Ghost...ure going real far back there....still bitter, huh JS?

Quote Originally Posted by guest for today
    Hey Ghost...ure going real far back there....still bitter, huh JS?
    Hope your not CID, because with that kind of faulty assumption (J. Slapp) there will not be to many sovled cases on your desk.

I also noticed that you did not deny any part of my post. The silence on that speaks volumes.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast