THANKS FOR TICKET !

THANKS FOR TICKET !

THANKS FOR STROKEN MY MOM EVEN WHEN SHE PRESENTED HER "OFFICER'S MOTHER SHILD" FROM MIAMI......I HOPE THE DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT UTC WAS WORTH IT.....BUT ITS OK WHEN YOU GUYS COME TO MIAMI I WILL MAKE SURE TO EXTEND FULL PROFESONALISM...... BECAUSE THATS HOW WE ARE IN FLORIDA

We dont have the little family shields in michigan. We have never seen anything like it. Michigan police are all about professonal curtesy. But it is true that in florida proffesonal curtesy does not exist once you leave the city limits of miami.

I have been a police officer in both Michigan and south Florida. Every department has its idiot. Your mom met theirs.

Re: THANKS FOR TICKET !

Just saw the video of your officers harassing Christians for giving out pamphlets at an arab festival.. Here in South Florida, we honor good people's Constitutional rights. How many muslims do you have on the department and how many were muslim in that video? Just curious. Now I can see why family shields aren't respected. The family member was probably a Christian or Jew.