Watch out!!!!!

Thread: Watch out!!!!!

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    they keep deleting this because they do not want you to know the truth about the cadets they hire..... this kid will do anything to get ahead... he will stab you in the back and make stuff up about you to make himself look better so look out.... I don't even know how he got hired he was arrested in Canada 2 years ago for getting into a huge bar fight...... go head MOD keep deleting ill keep posting the truth...... Cadets name XX DELETED XX...... look out brothers.... stay safe..

Yes, "GUEST" ,I will keep deleting your posts. I think this is the fifth time and I will continue to do so. You obviously have some sort of problem with the cadet, so may I suggest you grow up, be a man or woman, and deal with it one on one rather then taking shots from behind a nameless post. Its spineless backstabbing that has brought the SPPD to the low point that it is. Grow up or move on.

good call mod, sppd doesn't need people like this guest.

and to the guest, people in the dept most likely already know about this. get over it

You Post what you want. Some people see it before the mod deletes it and we appreciate knowing who the bad apples are. Maybe if the Admin would get on this thing they would know also and turn this place around....

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    No, you don't want to know who the bad apples are. You want juicy gossip at the expense of anyone who is targeted by the cowards who post the trash.

Yes, posts can be made and viewed before they are deleted. Your computer can also be banned from posting anything on these boards. And yes I am well aware after it is banned you can go to the library and post there. If your slander means that much to you then so be it, I guess I'll stay busy then.

As I said before, grow up or move on. We don't want you here.

Way to go mod. About time. I think we are all in a profession that allows us to be able to judge people on a one on one basis. The cowards that enjoy trashing prople are upset that the playground now has a monitor.

I second that. Good Job Mod!!!!