10-50's - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10-50's

in reference to the last part, I was referring to this entire forum not just a particular subject (i realize a retiree wouldnt be the original complainant of 10-50s)

NEW POLICE OFFICERS DOING TRAFFIC STOPS

YOU KNOW IT'S FUNNY. I WAS JUST TELLING PEOPLE THAT I THINK THE LAST 6 PEOPLE OFF OF FTO ARE DOING A GOOD JOB. THANK GOD WE HAVE THIS SITE HERE TO LET ME KNOW THEY AREN'T....
    I HONESTLY THINK THEY ARE A GOOD GROUP AND ARE GOING TO FIT IN GOOD WITH US. EVERY NEW POLICE OFFICER DOES ALOT OF TRAFFC STOPS, IT'S A FACT. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 14 YEARS AND WORKED THE ROAD WITH 90% OF THE COPS HERE.... WE ALL DID OUR SHARE OF STOPS. IT'S CALLED FISHING...TRYING TO CATCH SOMETHING.
    TO THE NEW PEOPLE..... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LIKE I SAID, I WORKED THE ROAD WITH ALMOST EVERYONE HERE. I PROMISE YOU THEY ALL WANT YOU GUYS TO DO GOOD AND BE SUCCESSFUL.
    TO THE VETERANS..... IT'S OUR JOB, WHETHER YOUR AN FTO OR NOT TO TEACH AND SHOW THEM HOW THE JOB GETS DONE RIGHT.
    I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I WAS MAKING ABOUT THREE ARRESTS A NIGHT.... ACTUALLY WE WERE ALL DOING THAT. PEOPLE HAD TO COVER FOR EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME..... NOBODY *****ED AT ALL. TAKE CARE

WHY DONT YOU JUST FOCUS ON YOUR ALPHAS AND THE RADIO AND LET THE TANGO UNITS AND COP HANDLE THE 10 50S

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    WHY DONT YOU JUST FOCUS ON YOUR ALPHAS AND THE RADIO AND LET THE TANGO UNITS AND COP HANDLE THE 10 50S
    Spoken like a true slug.

I may be wrong but I think they were giving advice. They also could have been trying to stir it up again. Either way, handling your calls doesnt make you a slug and going 50 alot doesnt make you a good or a bad cop.As for slugs, they are what they are if we change schedules they will just have one more excuse to be lazy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123