100 is a good man!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Mr. Guest,

I do agree with you about Karis, but for O'Conel I do not. You obviously do not know about his case.

Let me just give you a little history. In 1996 Raul was forced to hire 10 black officers and 10 black fireman by the DOJ. His very large ego was crushed so he decided to take it out on the black officers by reducing thier salary by 50% while in the academy. When he got away with it once he continued for another 8 1/2 years until O'Conel did something about it. He filed an association grievence on behalf of the numerous oficers who were screwed out of their $$$. As a result a whole hell lot of people got big fat checks and never knew it was Bill that did it for them. All the issues h had were not related to FDLE as the chief would have you believe.

It was because he had the guts, balls and spine to go to the SAO on both the Mayor and Chief, that was why he was demoted. Do any of you have the guts to do what he did. I believe and other as well that the reason why Rul did not run for re-election was because of the case he presented to the SAO. By the way the SAO admitted the Raul had committed a crime but did not file the charges and allowed him to step aide.

Now chew on that.

I didn't know our chief was this famous!!! You can see his picture on the side under agriculture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_...Encephalopathy

I will be surprised if he does not have a nervous breakdown soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing
    I didn't know our chief was this famous!!! You can see his picture on the side under agriculture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_...Encephalopathy
    That was awesom. Mad Cow would describe him well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234